Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

penis stays big when andrpenis extender is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis stays big when andrpenis extender is on!

Hay every1,
    hope you're fine!
    I'll get to the subject directly
    A few month ago, i purchased andropenis extender.
    i started using it & took (vitamin E 1000) every day just before breakfast, & 1.5 hours after breakfast, i used the extender.
    I'd been using the extender for 19 days before I'd a wound in my penis; so i stopped using the device & stopped taking (vitamin E 1000) as well.
    now,5 days ago, the wound was healed, so i started using the device & taking (vitamin E 1000) before breakfast...
    on the first 3 days, everything was normal. on the 1st day, i took vitamin E 1000, but from the 2nd day & on (till now), i stopped taking vitamin E 1000. 1 day after i stopped taking vitamin E, this problem began::which is,
    i wear andropenis extender on my flaccid penis, a few minutes later, my penis grows bigger & stays like that all the time!!!
    it never returns flaccid while the extender is on!
    Once i take off the extender, it's back to normal (flaccidity)
    BY THE WAY: i never think of any sexual things while the andropenis is on, so this's NOT the reason.
    I also masturbate regularly, so sexual arousal is NOT the reason either.
    So is there any solution?
    & could the reason be stopping taking vitamin E 1000??!
    Awaiting your help!!!
    Cheers!
    sophos
    Last edited by sophos; 03-01-2011, 10:23 AM.

dude vit E isn't going to make you get an errection.. Maybe its got something to do with the way your putting it on itself or try Ejaculating before use.
    Current 7.5" x 5"
    Goal for 2011 8.5" x 6.25"
    Next goal 8.5"+ x 7"
    and to cum like peter North, that is HOT

Comment

Originally posted by JayBird View Post
      dude vit E isn't going to make you get an errection.. Maybe its got something to do with the way your putting it on itself or try Ejaculating before use.
      no, not an erection!
      i meant; my penis grows a lot bigger -but not 'erect'- & stays like that all the time the device is on although i never think of any sexual things whatsoever!
      once i take the device off, it returns to flaccidity!
      this tarted with me 1 day after i stopped taking vitamin E ; that's why i suggested it might be the reason!
      & i did try masturbation before using the device, but it did not help unfortunately!
      Any way, thanks a lot dude for helping!
      i really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by sophos View Post
        no, not an erection!
        i meant; my penis grows a lot bigger -but not 'erect'- & stays like that all the time the device is on although i never think of any sexual things whatsoever!
        once i take the device off, it returns to flaccidity!
        this tarted with me 1 day after i stopped taking vitamin E ; that's why i suggested it might be the reason!
        & i did try masturbation before using the device, but it did not help unfortunately!
        Any way, thanks a lot dude for helping!
        i really appreciate it!
        I don't know dude, you don't really make sense.

Comment

Working...
        X