Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble gaining cs? I might have figured it out

Hey guys
    I posted, along with some other buddies here like Spanky, a problem concerning cs growth in girth development Many pe'ers are complaining about having an oval shape instead of a round shape, they are wide but not deep.
    I did some research on the internet concerning the cs , and cs is actually much easier to gain for girth because it is a spongy tissue that doesnt really have tunica around it like the cc. The problem is, its harder to work it out, especially if you have a big head, or glans, but harder to work it out in general. Why? The cs is connected to the urethra, when getting an erection, most of the blood goes to the head and bulges the head instead of staying in the cs. So I have came up with a few exercisez in my head to maybe help out this issue.

-Jelqing the way Jp described it(you wanna compress the blood between the glans and the base when you jelq, making sure the blood doesnt go to the head but stays compressed between when you exercise)
    - The Squeeze bending it in an upward curve a little
    - Sideway v-jelq where you jelq your shaft sideays v(bottom and top of the shaft instead of the sides) while holding a grip below the glans at the same time

So overall Im guessing exercisez where blood is compressed between the glans and the base should help cs development, people should give this a try.

Im going to try these exercisez, see how it goes in the long run.
    Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Hmm.. this is really interesting. I am going to give this a shot in a few weeks. My CS is completely flat. My girth come completely from my CCs. Thanks for coming up with this. I think thats why rbi99's UJs are effective at targeting the CS because for a part of the jelq you keep the blood trapped in the shaft. I haven't tried the UJs yet. but your theory makes a lot of sense.
    Starting (january 05, 2011):
    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
    My Log

Comment

Yeah definetly actually the uj should be the 4th exercise on there , thanks for reminding me, Rbi should comment on this thread too, I wanna hear his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingSpecial View Post
        Hey guys
        I posted, along with some other buddies here like Spanky, a problem concerning cs growth in girth development Many pe'ers are complaining about having an oval shape instead of a round shape, they are wide but not deep.
        I did some research on the internet concerning the cs , and cs is actually much easier to gain for girth because it is a spongy tissue that doesnt really have tunica around it like the cc. The problem is, its harder to work it out, especially if you have a big head, or glans, but harder to work it out in general. Why? The cs is connected to the urethra, when getting an erection, most of the blood goes to the head and bulges the head instead of staying in the cs. So I have came up with a few exercisez in my head to maybe help out this issue.

-Jelqing the way Jp described it(you wanna compress the blood between the glans and the base when you jelq, making sure the blood doesnt go to the head but stays compressed between when you exercise)
        - The Squeeze bending it in an upward curve a little
        - Sideway v-jelq where you jelq your shaft sideays v(bottom and top of the shaft instead of the sides) while holding a grip below the glans at the same time

So overall Im guessing exercisez where blood is compressed between the glans and the base should help cs development, people should give this a try.

Im going to try these exercisez, see how it goes in the long run.
        Bending upwards while squeezing is a great idea. Basically the same as an O-bend, but then just only upward to make sure it's the CS that expands the most. I'll give it a shot in this month's routine. When you take a grip below the head while jelqing, you probably don't excercise the head at all, while jelqing is one of the only excercises that can really work on expanding the head. I'll keep doing my jelqs the way I'm doing, but I'll change my squeezes.

Good thinking buddy, thanks!
        Visit my log!

Comment

Well Jon Pop reccomends that you squeeze below the glans while jelqing so the shatf gets expanded more BUT there are exercisez specifically for head girth too I mean like Sadsak slinky's, ulis, squeezing below the glans for ulis, etc, etc, but here lets concentrate on cs expansion, I think that if we do it right, it really shouldnt be hard to gain girth at the cs at all because the tunica al. theory doesnt even apply to the cs, we just need to do it right, thats the thing, doing the exercisez accurately.

How about a squeeze where the grip below the head is an overhand grip and the base is a regular ok grip, combining grips should also benefit the cs in my opinion.

Comment

This is from mspert at Thunder's as quoted

One aspect of my PE routine that I haven't seen much in discussion is enlarging the inner penis. When I read about members whom have had appreciable girth gains, I wonder whether those observable gains have worked past the base of the penis into the actual body.

Does the Bulb of penis and the Crura of the penis experience much growth in size with traditional (manual) PE, where most work is done outside the body, past the base of the penis? With dedicated PE, does the penis typically develop into a baseball bat shape, where the narrower handle resides in the body and the expanded end is the observable penis?

It stands to reason, to me at least, that a penis with a strong (large) foundation will have easier girth gains. Not sure about length.

One of the methods I've been practicing is gripping the base of my penis, kegeling, then pressing on my perineum. This expands my CS (and CC with less effect) well into my scrotum and into my body. After ten 3 second reps, I'll move my grip further up my penis and repeat.

After 16 days of doing this (3 on 1 off schedule) my CS is noticeably bigger with most of my gains at the base of my penis. I'm also rounder because of this exercise and my PI's have been good. I've added this to my modified newbie routine for a "Bottom Up" approach to girth, whereas the rest of my workout is focused on lengthening.

Here is where I need your guys' experience. . .

1. First and foremost, has this already been discussed? Any good threads or search terms I should look into? Does this method already exist under a different name?

2. Does the Bulb of penis and the Crura of the penis experience much growth in size with traditional (manual) PE, where most work is done outside the body, past the base of the penis? Do the stresses of PE naturally cause these areas to enlarge on their own?

3. Are there any risks associated with this exercise that scream out to you?

I know this is lengthy and full of questions, but any and all insight is appreciated

what the hell is the perineum?

Comment

very nice post,i too have gained base girth and strength from doing similar exercises.
              The perineum is the spot between your anus and balls,some people call it the million dollar spot.
              Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
              Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
              Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Wow, I thought I've read every word in JP90, but no! I was wrong, I didn't even notice he mentioned to keep blood between the upper shaft and glan during jelq!

I've always thought the purpose of jelq is to squeeze blood into the head.

Thanks for pointing that out.
                AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                  Wow, I thought I've read every word in JP90, but no! I was wrong, I didn't even notice he mentioned to keep blood between the upper shaft and glan during jelq!

I've always thought the purpose of jelq is to squeeze blood into the head.

Thanks for pointing that out.
                  Wow, I hate to admit that I fall into this as well...Perhaps there are different variations though? IE- I can see keeping the blood between the glans and shaft great for girth work, but not too good for length.

Comment

So is th CS underneath the penis or top???

What is that big vien underneath the cock??

Comment

Originally posted by Danner View Post
                      So is th CS underneath the penis or top???

What is that big vien underneath the cock??
                      Pretty sure CS is underneath, in the middle. Very clear when you look under your erection.

Comment

For me, the big three are UJ's, uli's and horse squeezes. Horse squeezes will kick the hell out of your shaft when done correctly. I hold mine for 60 seconds, and my grip is tight enough that if I squeeze either hold, blood doesn't get by them. I always do a couple of strong kegels before starting any squeeze. My CS explodes in size and is rock hard, and the veins in my shaft look like they will burst any second when I do horses. I haven't injured myself at all, but if someone tried doing horses without being conditioned, it would be a recipe for disaster. When doing UJ's I release my grip at my glans after I get my grip established at the base. When I release a nice rush of blood hits my glans, and I like that. The key to UJ's is making sure your finger tips ride your CS. For me, doing sideway V's just isn't worth the effort. The only V's I do now are UV's, and for me their only purpose is to hit my CC's hard. The above three will do all you need for solid CS growth. While I have always had decent erections, my CS now makes them rock hard. Even though your CS is made up of soft tissue, mine is very firm when erect. Even completely flaccid it is still pronounced. Alternating between my top three is key I think. While uli's and horses are static (even pressure that doesn't change), the fact that blood is being pushed through your CS when doing UJ's compliments a well rounded routine.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Horse Squeezes are reccomended for a good 30 second, moving really slow, that shit will injure the cock out of your penis if you do em wrong, girth work has to be careful, its blood play and it can hurt you if done wrong.

This one guy at thunders said he swelled from 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches in girth after a horse squeeze, daym , that will be permanent one day if edging and cementing is consistent.

But truly most girth comes from cs, even ron jeremy has a 1.7 inch wide penis which isnt too wide if you think about it but his girth his 6 inches for example. The good thing about the cs is that its round, a little bit of cs expansion should even make a big difference in girth. Rbi, you should try that uj while jelqing in an upward curve, that might boost the cs even more, tell us about it. Im only a begiiner, Im only conditioned to do squeezes and ulis at most but Im taking precautions now to avoid flat cs in the future, learn now dont make mistakes later. Oh and btw for the fellas aiming at lenght too, I heard enlarging the cs should also help with creating a longer penis as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingSpecial View Post
                            Horse Squeezes are reccomended for a good 30 second, moving really slow, that shit will injure the cock out of your penis if you do em wrong, girth work has to be careful, its blood play and it can hurt you if done wrong.

This one guy at thunders said he swelled from 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches in girth after a horse squeeze, daym , that will be permanent one day if edging and cementing is consistent.

But truly most girth comes from cs, even ron jeremy has a 1.7 inch wide penis which isnt too wide if you think about it but his girth his 6 inches for example. The good thing about the cs is that its round, a little bit of cs expansion should even make a big difference in girth. Rbi, you should try that uj while jelqing in an upward curve, that might boost the cs even more, tell us about it. Im only a begiiner, Im only conditioned to do squeezes and ulis at most but Im taking precautions now to avoid flat cs in the future, learn now dont make mistakes later. Oh and btw for the fellas aiming at lenght too, I heard enlarging the cs should also help with creating a longer penis as well.
                            do you know how enlarging the cs will help with creating a longer penis?

Comment

When I began PE my CS was my biggest weak point. NOT any More, Its grown twice the size thus far =). I have a few great methods that leave my CS bursting & I'll start with a favorite. Edging with Rubber band Resistance Kegels =) Currently I will edge getting pretty close to PONR at 30min then I will begin using the rubber band, and performing my kegels. THIS exercise alone gives you an exploding contraction from the penis head all the way down the CS to the root. Not only does this work your penis stamina because you edging but its also working your root muscle and the CS and it will give you stronger contracting orgasms =). Second favorite exercise is the Uli squeeze(palm facing downward ) with a 60sec hold then a slow jelq up the shaft with the OK index finger putting pressuure on the CS as I jelg upwards. The key for this exercise is to Start the ULI with a Slight squeeze @ 60-80% erect and kegel blood into the penis while increasing your clamp pressure. I have found I get much better penis expansion especially in the CS when I don't squeeze @ %100 erection level. This is because @ %100 erection the penis chambers are rigid hard and the tissues are much more resistant to pressure. Lastly, when I Jelq, I always jelq @ 60-80% hardness with even # of strokes with both grips(OK-Plams Up/OK-Palms Down) This promotes even penis development and with palms down you can jelg with index finger pressure on the CS. I have always been fascinated with penis's that have an impressive CS. It is my goal to one day own a huge CS. Lets all help each other get there together =) If anybody has other great exercises please let me know. Rep points & new Friends are always a desire of mine so people don't be shy, I'm here to stay & contribute in any way.

Comment

Working...
                              X