Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone gone from below 5 inch to 6 inch girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone gone from below 5 inch to 6 inch girth?

Has anyone ever increased their girth from under 5 inch to 6 and over? I'm wondering the time it took to reach such gains (if they ever had).
    Does it take years?
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

I wasnt going to say anything until I take my first measurement, mainly because I am afraid it is just swollen or something and the size will decrease. I just really started doing PE correctly and consistantly about 3 weeks ago. You can see my starting stats below, and now I am 6". I haven't gained a Milimeter in length though. I plan on doing streatches but focusing on girth as it seems to come easy for me. Then when I become physically conditioned, it's hanging time.
    Current: as of April 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG=6.0"
    Start Date: Jan. 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG= 5.25"
    9"x7" or pullin it off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mustbcrazy View Post
      I wasnt going to say anything until I take my first measurement, mainly because I am afraid it is just swollen or something and the size will decrease. I just really started doing PE correctly and consistantly about 3 weeks ago. You can see my starting stats below, and now I am 6". I haven't gained a Milimeter in length though. I plan on doing streatches but focusing on girth as it seems to come easy for me. Then when I become physically conditioned, it's hanging time.
      Is your goal 10x7 ? That's pretty HUGE!
      AP90 member.

Comment

Well I have pretty hard time gaining girth... I am in my 6th month and only gained an inch in length but nothing in girth, kind of disappointing but many members say that girth gains will come later and will strike me from nowhere ( let's hope so)
        PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

So you've gained 0.75" girth in 3 weeks! What sort of routine have you been doing?
          PE'ing on and off for a few years.
          Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
          8 x 5.5

Comment

Yes, 10x7 is my ultimate goal and yes it is huge. I would like to accomplish this in a 5 year period; however, if I end up at 9x7 i would be very gracious and concider myself very lucky. I will have 7+ girth no matter what it takes. I'm not saying it is right or suggesting that anyone should ignore the wisdom and guidance on this great site, but I push the limits. I have felt pain and numbness. I feel pain now because my skin is stretching so quickly. I know I am wrong, but I am obsessed. I have gained nothing in my life without great pain, and although I try not to overdue it, I believe I am flirting with the line. I also read on this site some theories of girth gainers and length gainers. It appears just from reading people's progress, that most people gain one or the other with the majority gaining length. I also think that most people are probably gaining length because they focus more on stretching. But I am new to this and I wouldn't do or trust any of my techniques or theories. There are people on here that are very knowledgable and helpful.

Comment

I do a lot of jelqing and squeezing exercises throughout the day. Not in any specific rutine or for any specific period of time, but different stuff basically on how I feel or the hardness of my penis. I do them about three times a day for about 3 hours per day. I usually do 2 days on and 1 off. Sometimes I do 1 on and 1 off or 3 on and 1 off. Just depends on how Johnson feels. I have always believed in lots of rest and good foods for the body to recover. I also warm up for about 30-45 minutes and warm down at least 20 min. I also use my rice sock all through the day when I can or I think about it. I am getting a vasectomy on the 10th so I am really worried that I will loose my gains while I recover.

Comment

Awesome, what erection level do you normally jelq at?
                So you do a total of 3 hours jelqing abd squeezimng throughout the day on workout days? Geez that sounds like a lot!
                PE'ing on and off for a few years.
                Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
                8 x 5.5

Comment

I like to jelq at what I would call 60-80 percent. Like when you can penetrate a women but it takes effort because you are flopping around. It usually happens to me when I am not really arroused, but I really don't want to pass up the oppertunity. That's how I would explain it.

I also jelq from as low as 40% which is the begining of a chubby for me and all the way up to 100%. I also hold the base at 100% and do horse squeezes. I love that!!! It makes my dick expand about another inch. But I have no set methods of doing anything. I seen the drawing of how the penis works and that girth comes from expanding its insides. So that is what I do. When I get extreamly vainy, which happens pretty quickly I give it a moment to relax and get new blood in it. I also squeeze pretty hard when jelqing. And I try to edge for about 20-30 minutes to end a session.

Just to make my point clear.....I don't think anyone should do this unless someone with more experience tells you it is ok. I am a beginer who has very luckily not gotten hurt yet. I would feel horrible if someone did these things because they thought I was giving advise.

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
                    Has anyone ever increased their girth from under 5 inch to 6 and over? I'm wondering the time it took to reach such gains (if they ever had).
                    Does it take years?
                    I haven't been doing exercises for long so I can't give you a personal experience-related answer. But just remember, RESULTS WILL VARY! Every infomercial or advertised product ever created has this disclaimer, because it is a universal truth.

So don't get discouraged. Try a routine for 3-6 months and go from there. If you see very little to no gains in girth, try something else. There are several options out there.

Comment

I like to jelq at what I would call 60-80 percent. Like when you can penetrate a women but it takes effort because you are flopping around. It usually happens to me when I am not really arroused, but I really don't want to pass up the oppertunity. That's how I would explain it.

I also jelq from as low as 40% which is the begining of a chubby for me and all the way up to 100%. I also hold the base at 100% and do horse squeezes. I love that!!! It makes my dick expand about another inch. But I have no set methods of doing anything. I seen the drawing of how the penis works and that girth comes from expanding its insides. So that is what I do. When I get extreamly vainy, which happens pretty quickly I give it a moment to relax and get new blood in it. I also squeeze pretty hard when jelqing. And I try to edge for about 20-30 minutes to end a session.

Just to make my point clear.....I don't think anyone should do this unless someone with more experience tells you it is ok. I am a beginer who has very luckily not gotten hurt yet. I would feel horrible if someone did these things because they thought I was giving advise.

If you don't end up doing serious damage to your unit I for one will be shocked. I commend you for making it clear you are charting your own course which others should not follow, but you shouldn't either. Sounds though like you are the kind of guy who is going to do his thing regardless of what others tell you. All I can say is good luck dude.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You can increase your girth without going crazy and injuring your dick--with proper warm-ups and and so forth, I managed to gain well over an inch in girth in less than six months time--actually, it took me about four and a half months. I have hit temporary 8" girth at the base a couple of times after a long edging session. I found jelqing, kegeling and edging work best for girth gains.

Comment

@ 11 by 7, if i recall you said at some stage you started this a number of yrs ago because you had extremely bad eq/erectile dysfunction. how much of that 1"+ in 4.5months would you commit to better eq? either way thats unreal and fair play, but how much is a genuine gain?

Comment

Not even 4 1/2 in girth
                            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Yes but you will be soon, Editor. You made an 1/8 gain in 12 weeks. You're nearly 4.5 already. I guess you are past the JP90 programme and working on squeezes etc?
                              I bet you'll be at 6" girth in three years or so max.
                              6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                              My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X