To much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To much?

I was just wondering if my routine would be considered too much for a noob. Basically, my days off are Monday, wensday, Friday, and Sunday my routine is: 50 kegal slams throughout the day. Warm-up my penis in a hot towel for 10 min. Stretch for 5 min. Then do 100 jelqs but I rest at every 20 and give it a 1min rest. I also kegel while I'm jelqing and also jai stretch while I'm on my break from jelqing would it considered too much?? Also, when I wake up my penis is at a 50 percent level of erection. On off days should I kegel and jai stretch here and there or just let it be for the rest of the day.

Sounds like a good place to start. The bottom line is to watch your PIs.
    Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    I like to do JAI and kegels on off days and you are right to not take lightly days off they are the healing/growth time. I think you're setting ideal goals and a reasonable workout, PE growth should not be rushed. Overworking our little friend is never good and can be a serious set back.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I agree with Unita; looks good! It's great that you are making sure it's not too much!

Comment

I was thinking about being difficult and disagreeing but what the guys above are saying is the truth. I would follow their advice!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

alright, Thank you guys I'm going to continue what i was doing for atleast 3-4months before I start adding Level 2 intensity workouts!

Comment

Working...
          X