Calixto now on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calixto now on Twitter

I decided I would start a Twitter account for good ole Calixto, for those of you who would like to know what I do with my PE efforts, now that I have gotten back into the "game"!!!

Hopefully it will keep me consistent, knowing that more folk might be following me, and my new-to-be gains?!?!?!?!

Anyway, to follow me, my name is "@CalixtoPEGym" on Twitter!

Awesome Calixto Do you have a link?
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfmesser View Post
      Awesome Calixto Do you have a link?
      Does this work?>>> CalixtoPEGym

Keep in mind, its only my first Tweet, but if you follow me you will have access to my random thoughts about PE and what I think more and more works better and better!

Comment

Yes, I am tweeting right now with people in Egypt and Libya--pretty cool--even though I don't speak Arabic. We're wagering how high gas prices will rise.

Thought you might be interested, Calixto--a couple of them seemed a bit interested in restoring their foreskins--seeing as most of them practice circumcision--although most appear more interested in discussing food prices and freedom rather than their respective foreskins.
        calixto
        PE Gym Editor
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by calixto; 03-05-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Ive heard lots about twitter, but never really paid much mind to it, is it like facebook?
          "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Much more interesting!!! You can tweet famous people and you can tweet on subjects you're interested in based on others' tweets and expressed interests--it's damned cool, man!!

Comment

OH!!! I forgot, I am suggesting now that all PEGym members start a similar "anonymous" account, like you have here on PEGym, and we can use Twitter to follow each others routines.

Before too long, PEGym will have the "feed" function and we will be able to just do it here.

Until then, you can start an anonymous Twitter account, and follow me and the other Veterans here that I am convincing now to have Twitter accounts so we can easily tweet our routines each day, and use it as a log that shows others what we did for each day.

Comment

Working...
              X