Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Turkey Neck Thread

Here's is my situation:

I've developed what seems like pretty severe turkey neck over a short period of time. I've been doing PE for a little over a month, about 4 times a week. Usually about 40 minutes of stretching, jelqing, and warmup on either end. After just one week of jelqing, I realized during one session that my scrotum looked totally different than it had before. I thought, "holy shit, so this is what they mean when they talk about Turkey Neck!" I realized that I had been jelqing with sloppy technique - actually pulling up my scrotum skin with each jelq. After a week or so break, I resumed PE and this time took care to use ample lube and to pin down the skin at the base of my shaft when jelqing. I also started stretching the skin the opposite direction - kneading it back towards my pelvis - between normal stretches.

In spite of these precautions - I noticed today that the turkey neck is even worse. Before I started PE, I never had ANY turkey neck. My balls just hung straight below my dick with no excess tissue running up the shaft. I'm pretty upset about the situation; I hate the way it looks. I'm shocked that the turkey neck appeared and progressed so quickly. when I'm fully erect and my balls are contracted, I have almost no visible turkey neck. But as you can see from my attached pictures my flaccid dick looks about ready to set sail.

Of course I've scoured this site and others in desperate hope of solving my problem. I've found lots of info, however, most of the turkey neck remedies I've encountered seem to exclude my personal situation. Let me explain:

It seems that most guys who suffer from turkey neck are circumsized, but even if they're not, their turkey neck seems to result from the balls being pulled up the shaft due to tight shaft skin or something. The solution often suggested is to stretch the skin back in the opposite directon (i.e. reverse jelqs or something) so that the balls stop riding up. I don't think this applies to my case. Instead, it seems that my turkey neck happened when the skin just got stretched out and now there's too much of it. Thus it seems that stretching my ball/shaft skin back, would only exacerbate the problem because I'd be just creating more stretched-out skin to hang off my dick. Am I correct to think that stretching it back would at best just move the loose skin to a different place?

What can I do? At this point I'm gonna lay off all PE indefinately (despite the fact that PE has helped me achieve the first quality erections and significant libido gains that I've had in months). My only hope is the notion that since the skin stretched so easily and so fast, maybe it has the capacity to retract as well if left alone? I mean, if I'm cold and my balls contract - the turkey neck goes away. I actually wonder whether keeping my balls contracted (like, via frequent cold immersion) could result in less loose skin even in warmer state.

I've included pictures of my dick in various "poses" and from various angles. I appreciate any suggestions I'm pretty depressed about the way my dick looks now as well as the fact that I might have to give up PE.
    Attached Files

That is quite a development in only a short time, I was unfortunate not to notice mine until around 6 months in with poor technique in that respect.

The most promising method we have is to try to stretch the 'good' shaft skin, in our cases (I'm uncut too) that would be the skin between the turkey neck skin and the foreskin. This is easier to do while erect, you've probably come across the 'reverse erect skin stretch' in your research.

I haven't been putting as much effort into it as I should but I'm becoming more comfortable with it.

Have you seen any gains in the short amount of time that you've been PE'ing? There's a theory that how much the turkey neck creeps up is how much length you've gained, that's probably not the case but I'm just wondering.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

all day ball stretching plus t-taping or DTR for FR should do the trick .. works for me

Comment

Well damn, I guess I got turkey neck too.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Nice and very informative information. I had just got a tip off the last time from my friend regarding this blog, today I thought I should go for the trial and guess what this trial search for the blog worked very well. I am happy I opened up the article and read it.i think u continues work on this

Comment

Ohhhh that's what that is, huh? Lol, now you got me all self-conscious looking at my turkey neck.

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
              all day ball stretching plus t-taping or DTR for FR should do the trick .. works for me
              Justwannabebig, could you explain please? I haven't heard of t-taping or DTR (I'll do a search too). Did you have turkey neck similar to mine? Did this cure it? Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by biggeratsea View Post
                Justwannabebig, could you explain please? I haven't heard of t-taping or DTR (I'll do a search too). Did you have turkey neck similar to mine? Did this cure it? Thanks man.
                its not cured, but its getting there its a slow and stady process, just like PE. so remember to enjoy the journey.
                DTR is a foreskin restore device that keep the foreskin streched. T-taping is the same, just a cheaper version.. if you do this the same time as you have a ball stretcher on, then you get a good skin stretch, wich in my case, is removing my turkey neck. Mine was somthing like yours, not much diffrence.

Comment

everybody has a little bit of turkey neck to a degree. aren't there a bunch of manual exercises that are meant to stretch the skin back toward the ball area and away from the shaft?

Comment

As someone about to start PE.. what should I do to prevent this? Have one hand jelqing, while the other holds the ball skin back? Certainly isn't a side effect I want to have.

Comment

Shit I have something similar too. I'm noticing it right now.

If you grip some skin you can't perform a decent jelq (you feel pain and you can't apply a firm pressure)
                      Actually unconsciously I modified my jelq method time ago. With the first finger and/or middle finger of the hand that is not jelqing I'm holding balls skin back AND with the thumb pressing at the base of the penis (helps to fill the penis with blood and it transforms the exercise in a mix bethween jelq and stretching. nice with 40/50% erection level).

Anyway I would like to know any method to remove, even partially, this hateful skin.

Comment

There is a surgery that can correct it too.
                        Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                        Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                        Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                        If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Does it happen to all Jelq'ers? any non turkey's here?

Comment

Sorry to bump this guys but I really want to start the program today... Is turkey neck something that happens to all jelq'ers?

Comment

I don't think it happens to all jelqers, as said a preventative method is keeping the ball skin out of each jelq stroke. When stretching it's a good idea to keep an ok grip (relatively loose, just enough to stretch the skin) closer to the base of the penis, ie. Stretching the 'good' shaft skin slightly between the two grips.
                              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X