Article about pe excersices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article about pe excersices

Hello , i been ding pegym for a month and had good results but today i was reading an askmen article and found this , Male Enhancement Products - AskMen

what do you guys think about it?, specially the part that says jelqing has made penises stop working , just wondering why would they say this kind of stuff .

cheers
    Cleopr
    Last edited by Cleopr; 03-05-2011, 08:26 AM.

I feel like they did minimal research into that article. Describing jelqing as "some painful and dangerous stuff. It’s the practice of beating the absolute crap out of your penis by pulling on it, stretching it and bending it while in various states of erection." All I know is if thats your experience of jeqling you're doing it all wrong.

Comment

This luke young sounds full of it ! Can he come up with any evidence to back his claims ? At the end of the day Penile exercising is as dangerous as you make it. That is why you should train with safety in mind, if it is uncomfortable then stop. The best way is to encourage growth not force it to happen. He like so many others has chosen to be narrow minded about a concept that he knows little about.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

they are just trying to discourage people with that article...
        Start(Feb/19)
        FL: 2,95
        FG: 4,29
        BPEL: 5,51
        MSEG: 5,11
        Current(July/30)
        FL: 3,50
        FG: 4,52
        BPEL: 6,02
        MSEG: 5,35

Comment

From the very beginning you could tell that that article would be very biased against PE of any kind. It's essentially a watered down version of the anti-PE articles you can read on WebMd and the like. Full of emotional critique but little real information, it reads like someone that really has a thing against men trying PE. A good example- he refers to stretching as heavy weight hanging- as if that were the only way to stretch a penis.

His statement about jelqing being painful tells you that the writer doesn't know how to properly perform PE exercises. You would think if he were writing a book about PE that it would include more facts and references. He did list it as fiction, though

Don't let articles like that get you down. It's always easier to make fun of things and yell "sour grapes" than to discuss them in a rational manner. The emotionalism and lack of real details makes the article into more of a scare piece than anything else. Once you learn more about real PE from forums like these- where guys have actually tried these methods with positive results, you'll realize that articles like that are more humorous in their ignorance than anything else. His "FIRST IMPRESSION" ratings currently indicates that 60% of visitors found his article made them laugh more than anything else.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 03-05-2011, 10:55 AM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

i been doing jp routine for over a month and love it , is just sad why people would make such kind of opinion without any info , ppl loves to talk garbage unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Cleopr View Post
              i been doing jp routine for over a month and love it , is just sad why people would make such kind of opinion without any info , ppl loves to talk garbage unfortunately
              This may help explain that kind of behavior.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

lol didnt knew about that one

Comment

Let them think that...More power to us or the people who are actually willing to work a little and look further into PE.

The article is absurd.

Comment

Oh this stufff is dangerous? Wow I love living on the edge! How cool!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The author just wants to be the only one with a bigger penis.
                      My Progress

Comment

What an idiot! Yes, it is dangerous if you are a moron and go balls out with P.E. before acclimating your penis to it. But after more than a year, I can seemingly do no damage. My flaccid pulls, I tell ya I am a pretty strong dude and I practically pull as hard as I can now on my flaccid pulls, and have not destroyed my penis or it just stopped working. It actually feels really good, like when you stretch your body after waking up in the morning. Once acclimated the penis is crazy crazy CRAZY strong! If you are in tune, then you can perfectly detect when you might overdo it and I just don't even get that feeling anymore. "Minimal gains"? Did I mention this guy is an idiot? Let him talk to my wife, she'll just laugh at him. Me going from 6.5 to 7.3 BPEL is minimal? 1/2in EG gain is minimal? And I am still going. Hah
                        starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                        March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                        March: BPFL 7.7
                        Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Working...
                        X