Is less really more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is less really more?

There are lots of posts on the PE Gym site that state that less is more. What's your experience? I want to hear from guys who have found that "less IS more." What have you been doing less of and what are you getting more of as a result? Are you using less squeeze when you jelq? Are you going slower? Are you using less tension when you stretch? What are the benefits of doing less? Tell us about it. And thanks in advance.

DEFINITELY!!!

By less we mean, don't over-do it, take rests, you can do 200 jelqs a day, if your penis is conditioned for it of course, but don't go on the next day suddenly pushing it to 300. I my self go for the 100 jelqs and 60 v jelqs routine, i just started them a week ago, and i am increasing my o.k jelqs by 10 reps now, slow and steady wins the race.

Comment

Most definitly. Also if you use too much pressure eventually you will damage your penis and develops scar tissue. A lighter strech held for a little longer is loads better than a 100% pull.
      06/22/09: BPEL: 6.4" EG 5.0"
      07/25/09 BPEL:6.8" EG 5.1"
      08/21/09 BPEL:7.25" EG 5.1"
      10/24/09 BPEL: 7.75" EG 5.15"
      2/23/10 BPEL: 8.0" EG 5.2"
      2/10/11 BPEL 8.25''
      2/10/11 - 7/23/2012 hiatus
      7/23/2012 restarting PE
      BPEL: 7.95" AEG: 5.25
      Goals
      BPEL: 8.25" AEG:6"

Comment

I have some experience in this.
        I was doing way too much for too long. Little to no gains to show.
        I restarted doing FAR less.
        I haven't measured yet, but my dick is longer. I can tell.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I personally think that it differs from person to person, and also where the individual is mentally as far as PE education is concerned. For instance, for a newb that is coming into PE with no knowledge, or experience with PE and is for the most part size oriented, then yes, to begin with less is more, at least until they are educated and conditioned enough to use their gut to whether they should try new techniques or add more time and so on. For a person that has experience with PE and understands not only the size benefits but also the health benefits, and has taken the time to learn as much as possible and immerse themselves in the art of PE, and is rational about the whole thing, then I dont see why they could amp things up a bit in accordence with what PI's they are recivieving. I personally think PE is roughly 50/50 on being educated and using your gut instinct as to whats best for you, albeit being in the right place mentally goes a long way in the process.
          "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Not for me. I have found that after a certain initial gain, it has been necessary to ramp up the intensity progressively to make any additional gains.

That is not to suggest that it is not possible to do too much.

Comment

More and longer breaks definitely seems to give me better results at least.

Comment

Most important thing to take from less is more.
                Don't do more just to gain more.
                Doesn't always work that way. It can lead to an injury which is gonna lead to less pee pee, rather than more.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think fresh off a decon break less is definitely more. Like Redbear said though, you may have to bump up the intensity to break through a plateau.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfmesser View Post
                    I personally think that it differs from person to person, and also where the individual is mentally as far as PE education is concerned. For instance, for a newb that is coming into PE with no knowledge, or experience with PE and is for the most part size oriented, then yes, to begin with less is more, at least until they are educated and conditioned enough to use their gut to whether they should try new techniques or add more time and so on. For a person that has experience with PE and understands not only the size benefits but also the health benefits, and has taken the time to learn as much as possible and immerse themselves in the art of PE, and is rational about the whole thing, then I dont see why they could amp things up a bit in accordence with what PI's they are recivieving. I personally think PE is roughly 50/50 on being educated and using your gut instinct as to whats best for you, albeit being in the right place mentally goes a long way in the process.
                    Good post. With knowledge comes power, without knowledge comes trouble.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                      Not for me. I have found that after a certain initial gain, it has been necessary to ramp up the intensity progressively to make any additional gains.

That is not to suggest that it is not possible to do too much.
                      I am with RB on this one. After going hard on the girth routine, I actually experienced a little "jump" in gains, though it should be noted that I hadn't been experiencing any significant gains for several months so I was more than conditioned enough for the amp up in my routine.

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I think it depends on the person. I know for me when I tried the whole "less is more" I didn't gain anything.
                        Goal: Huge

Comment

Yeah, I don't get it. Am I supposed to stretch less than I am capable of stretching and the results will be bigger gains? Explain to me the biology behind that concept!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                            Yeah, I don't get it. Am I supposed to stretch less than I am capable of stretching and the results will be bigger gains? Explain to me the biology behind that concept!

yep i rushed into things 2-3weeks and intensity was way too high
                            lump formed on penis i dont know what its called filled with blood on midshaft, venous leak?
                            allmost 3 months off just started again 3 days ago

your not supposed to stretch less, stretch the same but adjust the power you use, when you feel it tightening thats it, dont go all out pulling it down to your knee if your just beginning.
                            and again dont jelq less, jelq the same amount but adjust the grip dont hold it too tight you only need to push the blood not pull your dick straight off they say 50%-80% erection while jelqing, i have the same blood amount with 20%-30% erection and still seing gains.

add gradually dont start with 100jelqs first day then asume you can do 300the next take 10 at a time or stick to what is recommended wether it be PESG JP's routine etc for the full duration before you start altering adding.

regards
                            I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
                            Progress tips and tricks/pics added
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Working...
                            X