after starting sex it grows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after starting sex it grows?

hi! I heard that 3once you start having sex, your penis grows... is it realy true? and if it is, how much can it grow? i know that it is diferent to everyone but i just want some number to have an idea. maybe 0.5 to 1 inch?

Penis size can change throughout life, due to various factors, in an unpredictable and individual manner.

Comment

Do you mean that once you start being sexually active your penis grows OR once you start having sex, as in being aroused, your penis grows?

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
        Do you mean that once you start being sexually active your penis grows OR once you start having sex, as in being aroused, your penis grows?

-UYN-
        once you start being sexually active

Comment

I'm sexually active... with a fleshlight, haven't seen extra growth :P

Comment

I didn't notice any changes. Or actually I did, but I was PEing as well, so it is hard to say if the sex caused any gains, but I doubt it.

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Prolonged edging can sometimes cause growth ,but using it in conjunction with other pe methods is probably more effective.

Comment

I'm pretty sure mine grew after I started having sex daily. If it *was* due to sex, it would be because of the edging thing- starting and stopping to last longer. But keep in mind, at the age most people start having frequent sex, they're probably still prone to a growth spurt. Hell, my mom said she grew an inch (er, in height..) in her 30's- don't see why the same couldn't happen to penis size, a random growth spurt due to various factors

Comment

Are you maybe referring to when you're in the act of sex? I think just before orgasm the penis does get pretty good sized and grows a tad just out of the whole arousal thing and state of sexual excitement. That's what I've heard anyway.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X