how long and how often have you been doing pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long and how often have you been doing pe

ok so i was just wondering how long have you been exercising your penis (months years??)
    how have you been able to do these excersises for a long period of time
    im thinkin of my self girlfriends family and work and other things that are in the way of PE
    i myself have been doing this for 45 days 5 days workout and 2 days off and was just thinkin that where i will get the motivation to do this for months and years
    from where do you get motivation whats the thing for you that keeps you going

I've been doing it for about 7 months, and motivation is the easy part: I want a bigger penis
    AP90 member.

Comment

I've been doing it for about 3 1/2 months now, was motivated at the beginning, but since my gains haven't been too good and the length of my exercise has increased by about 30 minutes, wanting to be bigger is the only thing that gets me through the drudgery. It's going to be boring, but when has exercise ever been fun? At least with this you can eventually stop doing it regularly and keep your gains.

Edit: As for my consistency, I missed a couple of days and chose not to work out on one day, but each of those times I took it as a rest day and started up the next day, so it wasn't quite lost. Otherwise I've been following a 2 day on 1 day off schedule consistently.
      Messerschmidt
      Last edited by Messerschmidt; 03-07-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

yes
        i think i do this for a few months begginner program (jps 90 days )
        and then change to a more intense and advanced program

Comment

I JUST STARTED TO PE.MAKEING MYSELF BIGGER AND HARDER,LAST LONGER.JUST TO HAVE A STRONGER DICK IS MY MOTAVATION.JUST SET A SHORT TERM GOAL AND GO FOR IT.MY GOAL IS HALF INCH IN LENGTH AND QUARTER INCH IN GIRTH IN 6 MONTHS.MY STATS ARE EL 6 INCHES AND EG 5.75 INCHES. i want that 6 inch girth
          :Dripped128806 fl 4'in fg 4'.5 bpel 6'.5 el 6' eg 5'.75in 02/23/11

Comment

Originally posted by ripped128806 View Post
            I JUST STARTED TO PE.MAKEING MYSELF BIGGER AND HARDER,LAST LONGER.JUST TO HAVE A STRONGER DICK IS MY MOTAVATION.JUST SET A SHORT TERM GOAL AND GO FOR IT.MY GOAL IS HALF INCH IN LENGTH AND QUARTER INCH IN GIRTH IN 6 MONTHS.MY STATS ARE EL 6 INCHES AND EG 5.75 INCHES. i want that 6 inch girth
            It's funny how you capitalized the whole post except the last sentence. I think it should be the other way around ;p
            AP90 member.

Comment

Haha!
              Anywhooooo
              I have been at this for some time now (signature) and have done it fairly consistently. Generally five days a week for me. Just under an hour currently.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

This is my 15th month of PE - gains are pretty good thus far ~1.00 x 0.125. The gains have not come steadily by any means, though. In fact I had not gained for a few months until I took some time off and put on my most recent 0.25 with a very light routine.

Comment

Working...
                X