Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really small base girth. . .

Hi there one and all,

First of all thank you for all the admin and seasoned veterans in here as has given a wealth of knowledge to all the guys out there who are seeking it for without you all there wouldn't be much hope for "lesser" guys like me.I am asian (filipino-japanese) and have known all along and accepted that I have a small pecker but even tho I did not think that I was that small till I've stumbled upon this site. My measurements are BPEL6.2x EG4.5MG 3.5BG.

I've just started pe 3 nights ago despite been reading and doing research for over a year now. By this I just wanted to get everything right and not mess anything up (cause that's just the type of person I am). Anyways, I've been having problems with the strength of my erections cause I can't keep them for long even though I've read somewhere that the average time one can keep an erection without simulation is 15-30 seconds and mine's barely at 5 secs and then it starts to wane and become soft very fast. This has started to affect the relationship with my new gf cos she thinks that I might be impotent.

This left me to ponder that the problem could stem from my ridiculously small base girth which is a shocking 3.5 inches...I've been looking for anyone else who has the same sized base girth as mine and its getting a bit depressing that maybe I am the only person that has got a really skinny (if not the skinniest)base girth. The mid section of my shaft is 4.5 inches which is still below average which only goes to show that I have got the dreaded pencil dick.I'm asking for everyone's opinion on this idea and if there's any way I can increase base girth while doing my current newbie routine (jpops 90 day). All inputs and insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!.

I think that it's probably psychological.

I have had erection anxieties before when I lose erection because I think I will, so it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

I don't think base girth limitation will be the obstacle. It's because you worry about it then you lose the erection. You know you can get erect at least so you know you are not impotent.

There are many exercises to increase base girth after you have finished the JP90 and this may trigger the removal of your fear of erection loss if you feel you are making gains down below.

Stretches improve base girth as do exercises such as reverse jelqing, holding your penis above the base (just before mid-shaft) and kegelling. Lots of kegels will improve your erection greatly over time. It won't happen overnight, though.

I think you should follow PE all the way until you are happy within yourself. Make progress logs and take photos. Yours would be an excellent case to follow and you would definitely have the support from everyone.
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

Comment

First off you are not small, I wish guys would get it out of thier head that if you are slightly below the statistical average that you are ultimately small. Your length is at average or slightly above. Yes the base girth is a bit different than some, but there are plenty of guys that have more mid girth than they do base. If you take a ruler measure out .3 of an inch and see how minor the difference between your mid girth and what is seen as average at around 4.8, hardly worth worrying about.

Anyway now with that said I agree that it's a mental thing, and the more you think about it the easier it happens. You should definately do kegels though as it will help get and stay hard, you can have your gf do it too as it makes her tighter and more in control of her body increasing pleasure for both. Luck for you also it seems a lot of girth is developed at the base with a lot of exercises so you will be able to get it to catch it up with your mid girth. Anyway take it easy and don't rush things, with PE or your girlfriend. Get to know her more so you can be more comfortable with her so that all you think about during sex is her and not your self, selfconciousness during sex will always end badly.

Comment

Originally posted by bflazz View Post
        Hi there one and all,

First of all thank you for all the admin and seasoned veterans in here as has given a wealth of knowledge to all the guys out there who are seeking it for without you all there wouldn't be much hope for "lesser" guys like me.I am asian (filipino-japanese) and have known all along and accepted that I have a small pecker but even tho I did not think that I was that small till I've stumbled upon this site. My measurements are BPEL6.2x EG4.5MG 3.5BG.

I've just started pe 3 nights ago despite been reading and doing research for over a year now. By this I just wanted to get everything right and not mess anything up (cause that's just the type of person I am). Anyways, I've been having problems with the strength of my erections cause I can't keep them for long even though I've read somewhere that the average time one can keep an erection without simulation is 15-30 seconds and mine's barely at 5 secs and then it starts to wane and become soft very fast. This has started to affect the relationship with my new gf cos she thinks that I might be impotent.

This left me to ponder that the problem could stem from my ridiculously small base girth which is a shocking 3.5 inches...I've been looking for anyone else who has the same sized base girth as mine and its getting a bit depressing that maybe I am the only person that has got a really skinny (if not the skinniest)base girth. The mid section of my shaft is 4.5 inches which is still below average which only goes to show that I have got the dreaded pencil dick.I'm asking for everyone's opinion on this idea and if there's any way I can increase base girth while doing my current newbie routine (jpops 90 day). All inputs and insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!.
        Hahah, you know I know EXACTLY where you are coming from. Before I joined this site an year ago. I was like yea, I could need a little more length(was 5.92" BPEL) and thought my girth was ok(4.3"EG). Boy was I in for a surprise when I read what average girth was. It sucks starting below average, but be glad for knowing that you can end up way above average if you put enough time into it

I have read of a few encounters at 3"-3.5", and some at my starting girth, but it doesn't seem that there are many. You stats will most likely increase from doing the beginner's routine, and after that you can start focusing on exercises to mold your penis the way you want to. Until then, just stick with JP's There aren't any quickies in PE.

As for you erection quality, well how old are you? Sounds like this is your first girlfriends that you are sexually active with, which should make you rather young and able to sustain a erection for an "ok" amount of time. Either way, start doing kegels, they will improve EQ.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I've improved my base girth by doing the following.

Stretching straight down. I read about hanging, but decided it wasn't for me. But I did read that a lot of guys increased their base girth from hanging. So, I tried to duplicate the hanging process by doing them as a manual straight down stretch. I do moderate tension stretches for about 30 mins everyday. Switching hands and baby powder helps.

Bundled stretches. Not a beginner exercise at all. If you start this too soon, you WILL hurt yourself. This helped the base girth, but really helped the entire shaft.

The squeeze. I try to focus all the pressure at the base, or as close as I can get to it.

PE takes time. Lots of it. But it does work. Slow and steady.

I am not a doctor or PE guru.

MD
          Mc Dong

Comment

I can relate to your post SO MUCH

And as soon as I read the title I thought "maybe the guy has trouble with his erection quality too" and I was right.

Like you, I have smaller than average girth around the middle (4.4 inches) but at the base I'm only 4 inches. Im 6 inches in length like you so I always thought my erection problems were from the poor base girth. Trust me in this one, ITS NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL

Everyone uses that excuse around here. And although a lot of problems can be part of that, it isn't the case at all. Allow me to ask one thing, how is your erection angle during the few seconds you are up? 90º? Less, more?
            Starting Size (04/2011): 5.75"NBPEL x 4.25" MSEG
            My motivation: https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...h-my-size.html

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
              I think that it's probably psychological.

I have had erection anxieties before when I lose erection because I think I will, so it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

I don't think base girth limitation will be the obstacle. It's because you worry about it then you lose the erection. You know you can get erect at least so you know you are not impotent.

There are many exercises to increase base girth after you have finished the JP90 and this may trigger the removal of your fear of erection loss if you feel you are making gains down below.

Stretches improve base girth as do exercises such as reverse jelqing, holding your penis above the base (just before mid-shaft) and kegelling. Lots of kegels will improve your erection greatly over time. It won't happen overnight, though.

I think you should follow PE all the way until you are happy within yourself. Make progress logs and take photos. Yours would be an excellent case to follow and you would definitely have the support from everyone.

Hi,

I've never had erection anxieties before nor any kind of performance anxieties. To be honest I wasn't really aware that I had this erection problem at all I was just used to seeing my penis get limp this fast nor had any complaints from my ex whenever we do it (my ex is has it really tight down there as compared to my new gf but not by so much i guess). It's just that when me and my new girlfriend started getting on our sex did not work out at all i can only stay hard for like 2 mins until I can feel myself slowly shrinking and whenever she jacks me off I can't stay hard enough for her to mount on and even if i get hard enough the I can't feel much contact cos the base is not solid enough for her to grind on.
              I am a really passionate guy and I know how to work my girl (she wants me so bad that it puts so much pressure on her aswell cos I broke up with my ex to be with her and we've gone thru a lot of sh*t which involved cheating on both sides just to prove my unit isn't the problem but were back together again and to the same problem)but I came to the conclusion that the problem is with my unit all along. The base exactly is what I think is the problem..it's cos it cant support the rest of my penis for it to stay hard I suppose it just doesn't stay HARD at all it feels more like a spongey kinda hardness at best and then starts to wane when I don't stimulate myself.

I am trying my best to do the beginners routine as strictly as possible while watching my PI's and just everything I can do to progress and thanks for the advice I will also start making logs to track my progress. Cheers again!

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post

I have read of a few encounters at 3"-3.5", and some at my starting girth, but it doesn't seem that there are many. You stats will most likely increase from doing the beginner's routine, and after that you can start focusing on exercises to mold your penis the way you want to. Until then, just stick with JP's There aren't any quickies in PE.

As for you erection quality, well how old are you? Sounds like this is your first girlfriends that you are sexually active with, which should make you rather young and able to sustain a erection for an "ok" amount of time. Either way, start doing kegels, they will improve EQ.

-UYN-
                Hi UYN,

Oh yeah?thats good to hear that at least I'm not the only one hehe..that's the plan boss, the good thing about me is that I'm always optimistic about things. But my main goal just now is to fix my really weak small base which is the main problem.

I'm 22 and I can say that I'm fit enough for my age well she's my first girlfriend who actually knows what she "wants" and has a LOT of sexual experience and we're really down and in love and horny all the time like teenagers but the only problem is the sex!which is a bit frustrating for the both of us really.. we've had our ups and downs and been kinda seeing each other for months but just got properly together recently we haven't had decent sex yet to be quite honest. Erection quality hmm..how can I put this. I can't get it to stay up even for a minute without kegeling and I've been kegeling for most of my teenage life before i even knew that its called that.

The case is it never really bothered me that my base was weak before cos sex with my ex girlfriend seemed fine (I can last from the normal 20 mins to like an hour if i wanted to If it was her pussy)and worked fine she can even mount me sometimes and i could still feel her but maybe this is due to the fact that she is really tight down there. But that's not the case with my new girlfriend and shes not even loose down there its just that my ex was really tight and that provided my with more than enough stimulation to keep me hard.

Thanks for the reply and will be looking forward for more guidance from all of yous!cheers.

Comment

THanks!!will jot this down for future reference after I'm done with the newbie workout!!cheers boss!

Comment

Originally posted by nynameisuser View Post
                    I can relate to your post SO MUCH

And as soon as I read the title I thought "maybe the guy has trouble with his erection quality too" and I was right.

Like you, I have smaller than average girth around the middle (4.4 inches) but at the base I'm only 4 inches. Im 6 inches in length like you so I always thought my erection problems were from the poor base girth. Trust me in this one, ITS NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL

Everyone uses that excuse around here. And although a lot of problems can be part of that, it isn't the case at all. Allow me to ask one thing, how is your erection angle during the few seconds you are up? 90º? Less, more?
                    Oh yeah!You've hit the spot boss! But the thing is I was never aware that my erection quality was that bad until I've self evaluated myself..I've always thought that my erection quality was great but how wrong was I. I can see that we are quite similar and I've completely ruled out that the problem may be psychological cos I'm not insecure about my unit at all and I'm just seeking a solution to get it to work normally. True true cos I think our case may be special cos there's not a lot of men who have really large marginal difference in base girth and thus never experienced this problem.

Erection angle is 180º straight out and thats when im holding a kegel which i just normally do when i get an erection but if i just leave it it's less and points 45º slowly throbbing until my erection goes away. I've also noticed that the weakest part of my penis is the base cos it just doesn't get hard enough and the hardest it can go is compared to a spongey kinda hardness (like a semi) whilst the mid is like wood hard. What about yours mate? We should compare our units to see if we might have other similarities. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kingfisherattack
                      Do you feel that your erections are not "well anchored" into your body and that the base is a point of weakness? My urologist ruled out peyronies and derived that I probably have underdeveloped smooth muscles at my base due to habits during teenage years (wearing the penis down in tight undergarments which restricted the penis during spontaneous erections).

Have you had any success from P.E?

Hey there,

This is also true! That's probably the best description for it ad feels though its not as "solid" as the rest of penis kinda like the weakest link. And its scary to think that I had also the same habit of wearing my penis down while wearing really tight briefs but that was in middle school and then I discovered boxer shorts..do you honestly think this is true? I haven't been to a urologist cos I just don't have the time nor the initiative and never expected that this problem was caused by some bad habit that affected my smooth muscles.

I only got a one track mind and all the while I thought that If i just stick to doing PE consistently that I can remedy my problem in the long run but now that you've introduced this new idea of underdeveloped smooth muscles I'm just as lost as ever. But this is greatly appreciated ofcourse..But do still function well when you have sex?and how long does you're erection last without any direct simulation nor helps from kegeling?and if you also have a really skinny base? cheers very much.

just relatively new to PE, started working out bout a week ow but been skimming through a lot of posts and just aquiring knowledge for the past year. Looking forward to your reply.cheers

Comment

Originally posted by bflazz View Post
                        Oh yeah!You've hit the spot boss! But the thing is I was never aware that my erection quality was that bad until I've self evaluated myself..I've always thought that my erection quality was great but how wrong was I. I can see that we are quite similar and I've completely ruled out that the problem may be psychological cos I'm not insecure about my unit at all and I'm just seeking a solution to get it to work normally. True true cos I think our case may be special cos there's not a lot of men who have really large marginal difference in base girth and thus never experienced this problem.

Erection angle is 180º straight out and thats when im holding a kegel which i just normally do when i get an erection but if i just leave it it's less and points 45º slowly throbbing until my erection goes away. I've also noticed that the weakest part of my penis is the base cos it just doesn't get hard enough and the hardest it can go is compared to a spongey kinda hardness (like a semi) whilst the mid is like wood hard. What about yours mate? We should compare our units to see if we might have other similarities. cheers
                        My erection, holding a kegel for a couple of seconds reaches, maybe 85º (in relation to legs), so I would say its very weak. Yours on the other hand seems solid with a 180º angle so I believe you can fix your problem easier than me. The base/middle hardness is exactly like yours too. Let me know if you fix your problem and vice versa. good luck mate.
                        Starting Size (04/2011): 5.75"NBPEL x 4.25" MSEG
                        My motivation: https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...h-my-size.html

Comment

Working...
                        X