Growing more skin on penis underside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing more skin on penis underside

Does anyone have any idea how to grow more skin on the under side of their penis without stretches? I have more skin on the top and the underside is really tight, which causes a downward bend near the top. I know that stretching and jelqing away from the curve all help stretch the skin, but i just wanted to find out if anyone knows another method or anything that can be applied?
    INITIAL STATS (March 2010)
    NBPEL: 4.5 inches
    EG: 5 inches

MOST RECENT STATS (June 2011)
    NBPEL: 4.75 Inches

I would consider using either an extender, or a hanger.

Also, you might try restoring some foreskin, which the extender and the hanger will do, but a device like the DTR or the TLC Tugger will get you more skin faster.

Try looking in our Foreskin Restoration Forum

Comment

Cheers for that man

Comment

Have you heard of any creams or lotion than can be applied to aid skin growth?

Comment

not sure about actually making skin grow, but as far as helping it heal the way you need for it to, many guys are swearing by the following

Vitamin E cream
          Emu Oil lotion
          Shea Butter

You wanna make SURE that you don't use any of those "age and wrinkle" creams, because THIS will make your skin SMALLER and the skin will shrink up (that's why the shit "makes" wrinkles go away. It has this "stretch your skin" element to it. Probably not good for all these women using the shit anyway, since I bet the skin is LOOSER if you don't continue to use it, than it was in the first place, so BE WARNED about this shit!).

I heard from a friend that does PE about him trying this and it caused some of his PE gains to be diminished as well, and took MONTHS to regain back to where he was!

Comment

Thanks man! yeah I have some vitamin E cream that i use now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
              I would consider using either an extender, or a hanger.

Also, you might try restoring some foreskin, which the extender and the hanger will do, but a device like the DTR or the TLC Tugger will get you more skin faster.

Try looking in our Foreskin Restoration Forum
              Hey Calixto,
              Do you know if the X4 labs extender would help? Im thinking of getting it to correct my bend downwards at the head, and also to grow more skin on the underside, as well as of course length gains. I figure you have some experiance with these devices?
              cheers

Comment

Working...
              X