Flaccid Length Gains Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Length Gains Question

I've been focusing on length for a while now doing stretches and hanging. While I am seeing very small gains in flaccid length I'm not really seeing anything for erect length. Started my hang/stretch routine when I was 7.5" flaccid length and now I'm 7.75" flaccid length but still around 6.5" EL. Should I just stick with it and my EL will eventually show or have I hit a wall? Thanks in advance
    Start - 5" x 4.6"...ish (no clue when I actually started PE)

4/1/12 - 7.25" BPEL x 5.25" MEG
    11/23/12 - 7.5" BPEL x 5.375 MEG
    11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Short Term Goal - 8" x 5.5"
    Long Term Goal - 9.5" x 6.5"

huh? Your flaccid length is a full inch LONGER then your erect length???
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I think you may need to do some re-measurements..
      Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

I've never read on here of anyone having their flaccid an inch longer than their erect length. I Googled it as well and couldn't find anything.

Is that a BPSFL? If so, I suppose it's possible but from what I remember the most I think I read of someone's stretched flaccid length being bigger than their erect was 0.5".

How long have you been hanging? Did you do a beginner's routine (you only have 1 post). If you've done all that perhaps you just need to try a different routine. You could try low erection level jelqs.

Good luck either way!
        Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

O sorry, jeez I'm embarrassed now. What I meant was my BPFSL was 7.5" and is now 7.75" while my BPEL is 6.5" and has shown little to no gain while my BPFSL is gradually getting longer. Sorry for the confusion, still learning all the acronyms

11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Comment

That's not so unusual. At times, I can stretch my totally flaccid, loose as a goose, penis a couple of inches or more longer than my BPEL.

Comment

I assume I'll eventually see EL gains correct? Just have to keep at it?

11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Comment

I have found that there is a greater correlation between my normal flaccid hang and my BPEL than there is between my stretched flaccid and my BPEL.

Comment

Hmm might have to add some different stretches to my routine then, thanks for the info

11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Comment

Working...
                  X