mecoach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mecoach

is there anyone on here has experience the mecoach service? is it worth it? is it really helpful? and would you recommend it? im a newbie and just though that it might be a good place to start. Anyone with knowledge on this will really help me. Thanks

Yes. I am friends with Big Al, and we talk regularly about the various ins and outs of his coaching process. He will REALLY help you to not only take out some of the "guesswork" in the beginning of your PE journey, but is likely THE BEST at actually coaching you in terms if what you need to do differently and how you should shape and change your routine once you are well into PE.

It just depends how serious you are about maximizing your gains, Big Al can definitely maximize your progress, but nothing is wrong either with learning this stuff on your own, and in the end, it will be you that has to learn your body and your penis and how you individually respond to different methods and techniques.

Comment

Big Al is my coach and has taught me a ton.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

yeah but if i do it alone, i wont feel i will be doing it right....Thats why i need someone there to make sure im doing it correctly...and i am very serious about maximizing my gains....i want my goal to be anywhere from 1.5 to 2 inch in length and .5 to 1inch in girth...would that be possible?

Comment

Big al is my coach as well and pretty much guided me to more solid progress and educated me on a few things that id have missed by myself
          bpel -6.25in
          girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
          BPEL -7.5 in
          NBPEL - 6,8 in
          Girth)- 5.5
          Goal:
          NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
          Girth- 6in max
          My Journal

Comment

bxitachi- how long have you had big al as your coach?

Comment

Signed up for a 1year "subscription" with bigAl as my coach the other day... haven't heard anything from them, account hasn't even been set up yet. They away or something? Have they taken my money to the whore house or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FixinDatBend View Post
                Signed up for a 1year "subscription" with bigAl as my coach the other day... haven't heard anything from them, account hasn't even been set up yet. They away or something? Have they taken my money to the whore house or something?
                LOL ! why waste money when you can gather info around here and get big...
                Start(Feb/19)
                FL: 2,95
                FG: 4,29
                BPEL: 5,51
                MSEG: 5,11
                Current(July/30)
                FL: 3,50
                FG: 4,52
                BPEL: 6,02
                MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Originally posted by kakafocho View Post
                  bxitachi- how long have you had big al as your coach?
                  since january (well december 20)
                  bpel -6.25in
                  girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                  BPEL -7.5 in
                  NBPEL - 6,8 in
                  Girth)- 5.5
                  Goal:
                  NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                  Girth- 6in max
                  My Journal

Comment

Still waiting for a response from Big Al...

Comment

I HIGHLY recommend Big Al's services at mecoach. I have been a member since September and have found it very comforting and reassuring to have his expertise available through a simple email message. Everything that Calixto has mentioned is 100% true. Before signing up for mecoach, I found myself trying to figure out which routine would be best for me mainly through trial and error. Big Al takes all the guesswork out of PE and helps set you up with a routine based on your expectations and experience level.

fixindatbend- Give it some more time. They have a lot of clients and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get a response.

*diesel
                      Starting Stats:
                      March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
                      Current Stats:
                      November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

I would be fine if he had of sent me an email saying that he is having trouble with his workload, is busy etc, I'm willing to wait.

However, taking $100 and not even setting your account up, or communicating with you at all is a different matter.

If the work load is too much for him, how about not accepting new clients.

Comment

He has responded within an hour to mostly every email message I've sent him since September, so he isn't overwhelmed by his workload. Yes, I agree that you should have received an email by now. Perhaps you should send him a follow up email as a reminder. I can assure you that he hasn't left you hanging intentionally.

*diesel
                          Starting Stats:
                          March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
                          Current Stats:
                          November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Still waiting for a response from Big Al...
                            That is very unusual in my experience.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

When you sign up you're supposed to fill out the baseline questionnaire to get started. If you want to contact me directly at [email protected] we can resolve this more quickly.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X