- 03-17-2011 #1
Hi there everybody! Hope your PE is going great!
Well, so I have a bunch of questions which I could not find the answers to. My questions are regarding all the "Accessories" one can use in PE.
(I have already looked in the "Accessories" thread, in the beginner forum, so I hope it's ok to start a new thread)
I'm a beginner and the important thing is of course to start off good and avoid injuries. But I also want to make sure, that an "inadequate or improper" use of anything, will be avoided while PEing.
So, here's is a bunch of questions:
1. If I keep using lube, (baby/talcum)powder everyday, will I suffer from irritation on my skin?
2. How do you guys get you lube off after a PE session, or do you even take it off?
3. Have you guys ever experienced any side effects from using recommended lubes, powders, cremes and such? Not even after a very long period of time?
4. Since many lubes are oil based, they are not removable with water. Is it ok to use intimatesoap to get it off? (I'm using grapeseed oil as my lube) or could it hurt my skin after some time if I keep using the soap?
And the final question: While I was reading a thread about lubes, an user (cannot remember his name) linked to a thread, on thundersplace, on the same topic. Many of them said, that any lube based on petroleum is bad for PE, since it will block your cylinders. Can anyone confirm that?
(Sorry, I cannot find the thread, but the guys in there did not link to any sources but some of them agreed upon that theory)
Really hope these questions/answers can help others too!
Hope that wasn't too many questions and hopefully they were not retarded haha.
- 03-17-2011 #2
OK, here we go.
1. I use baby oil as a lube and baby powder occasionally. These are designed to be used on babies everyday, sometimes to treat irritation so the response to your question is no. And I don't recall any member complaining of irritation with a lube (but I do remember some complaining of it with soap!).
2. Personally, I don't take it off...
3. No, not a single one...
4. I think this is fine. I never experienced any problem of this kind: I PE when I go to bed and generally use some soap (regular one) the following morning to remove the rest of oil, and I don't suffer anything at all.
For your final question, I never heard of such an issue, sorry!
- 03-19-2011 #3
Thanks for the question normalguy ! I was just a bit worried you know. Personally, i think it could be good to get the lube off after a PE session, because your skin is not able to breath as well..or maybe i'm wrong !
I just had some thoughts around this, because when you advance, you most likely do PE many times a week, and therefore I thought that it could irritate the skin to keep putting this and that on your member all the time !
- IllI'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"
First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"