- 03-20-2011 #11
...in science, when you are studying any matter or considering any philosophy... ask yourself only, what are the fact and what is the truth that the facts bear out? -Bertrand Russell
Don't delude yourself with irony... you need to ask yourself skeptical questions, otherwise what is left? Science is its own religion, in a sense...
The way to understand the physical world is through science... science is theory, a wave of reason... nothing in science is truth, unless unable to be disproven by many. Until that point - questions once treated as theory, become laws of science. It's a way to skeptically interrogate the universe.
If you understand this rationale of thinking... you'll see whyt I pursued PE.
- 04-01-2011 #12
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- By jwandoj in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:00 AM
- By Danner in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:27 PM
- By amc in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:15 AM
- By SurprisedGuy22 in forum Success ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:21 AM
- By pe2damax in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:12 PM