I told my brother....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told my brother....

....and "what you using some pills? some enzite, smiling bob working for ya?" So I did a stretching/jelqing motion and said no and it works. He laughs and says "If that worked my dick would be huge." I told him not masturbation manual exercises. He didn't respond. Oh well, I will bring it up again when he isn't so drunk he couldn't beat me at pool. I never win, but tonight I destroyed him .

I've thought a few times about telling my brother about it but...I never manage to say it. Kudos for trying.

Comment

LMAO@Enzyte reference.

Good go for the try.

Comment

Good for you MechanicJT! Just bring it up like it's no big deal and it won't be a big deal. Give him a link to the site or print out a routine for him and tell him about it and how much you've gained.
        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

my experience

I have also recently told my brother also. So hear we are fixing our Honda and we somehow get to the subject on how to give a girl an orgasm through penetration . I told him about my size (7.5" L, 6" G) and I received my gains through PE and I get her off every time now and his eyes lit up and he was like, "PE WTF let me in on that." So I instruct him on how to do the exercises and routines. before you know it, I receive calls from three other brothers asking me about PE. Its like we have a PE group now. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by RONINVU View Post
            I have also recently told my brother also. So hear we are fixing our Honda and we somehow get to the subject on how to give a girl an orgasm through penetration . I told him about my size (7.5" L, 6" G) and I received my gains through PE and I get her off every time now and his eyes lit up and he was like, "PE WTF let me in on that." So I instruct him on how to do the exercises and routines. before you know it, I receive calls from three other brothers asking me about PE. Its like we have a PE group now. LoL
            That's awesome bro! Get them to join PEGym.
            To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

I got as far as mentioning kegels to my brother, and just that required copious amounts of alcohol to get even to that stage.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
              X