HELP no gains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP no gains...

I started pe way back in october and havent gained anything. Here's long story short: I did the jp begginner routine for the first month 5 days on 2 off. I didnt think it was working so I switched to 2 days on 1 off. I went through october and didnt miss a day. In november I was pretty good but I did miss a few days here int there. December the same. January I miss a few days and took a week off for vacation. No results. Then in february I decided to be real strict and religous about it. Havent missed a day since feb 1.

My routine:
    10 minute warmup
    up,down,straight,left,right stretches for 50 seconds
    V and A stretch with 3 fulcrum spots, 15 seconds each
    Helicopeter shakes in between
    Circle left and right 10 times
    Regular jelq 6 minutes
    V jelq 6 minutes
    Edging/5 or so supra slammers(just started feb 1st)

I did the jp program for the first couple months then I switched it up to this routine sometime in the middle. I hear guys gaining 1/2"+ in the 3 month jp routine all the time so how come I havent gained? Im starting to feel hopeless

How are your PI's looking?
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Tbh, Im not real sure. Nothings really changed a whole lot since ive started pe. I used to get hard frequently before and still do, my eq is maybe slightly better, no pain at all, I used to turtle a fair amount before and I still turtle a fair amount now I guess.. I just dont get it. Its like all this work of a routine an hour everyday is a waste of time. I just wana start seeing gains already. I forgot to mention I kegel while stretching as I count.

Comment

"up,down,straight,left,right stretches for 50 seconds...
        ...V and A stretch with 3 fulcrum spots, 15 seconds each"

How many repetitions per direction? I'm afraid a mere 50 seconds in each direction is not quite enough if that's what you've been doing. I've gained a fair bit of length so far with a routine that takes me about 90 minutes to complete; 40 of which are dedicated to stretching alone.
        Starting stats (Jun 21, 2010):
        BPEL - 7.31", BPFSL - 7.25", MSEG - 5.50"

Most recent positive update (Mar 21, 2011):
        BPEL - 8.18" (+.87"), NBPEL - 7.56", BPFSL - 8.31" (+1.06"), MSEG - 5.69" (+.19" )

Goal:
        NBPEL - 8.50", MSEG - 6.00"

Comment

I was under the impression less is more with stretching, the jp routine was only 25 seconds if I remember correctly. Yes I only do one set of 50 second stretches. Should I do another set? I feel like my penis should be fuller when flaccid but its small alot. It was before pe too, but it hasnt gotten any better. Doesnt stretching to hard make this happen?

Comment

If you are not sure about your PI, I suggest you to take more rests. Maybe try a 1 on 1 off or 2on 2 off routine instead.

How about take a break for a week or 2 first? and see if your PI improves or not. If it improves, then you were probably overworking your unit. If it gets worse, then maybe you should follow a more intense routine.

And also, are you performing the jelq's properly? (for example, 5 sec/stroke or check if your glans is fully engorged.)

p.s. Not everyone gains in the first month. Have faith, adjust your routine, perfect your technique, keep going and eventually you will succeed. Remember it's a life long journey. 3 months isn't anything.
            ManWithPlan
            Last edited by ManWithPlan; 03-18-2011, 12:13 PM.
            AP90 member.

Comment

I do atleast 5 second strokes and try to keep 50% erect so its engorged. Does ejaculating at the end of edging decrease growth in some way? I always try to stop myself but my will power sucks lol and more times then not I blow. Any more suggestions that I should do to my routine?

Comment

What are you trying to target? Length, girth or both?

What I have noticed, at least for myself, is that gains come first when your unit
                is prepared for it. Where you can increase the intensity without getting injuries. When you do
                your routine and do not turtle that is. My guess is that turtling is a form of injury.

I do not turtle at all these days, it just feels bigger and a bit tired. Also wait and feel
                what it feels like. Also do more days of than on, I would say. I do 4 days on and 3 off currently.

Perhaps you should start targeting only length. In fact I am planning to do it myself. Only
                stretches for a week or two. Targeting girth is a more advanced routine, like Uli's for example.
                I have gained mor in girth than I have in length, because I have done a lot of ballooning and
                clamping.

Also not to forget is kegels, this is not fun at all to do but they are very important.
                During the jelk or clamp you can easily push blood up the shaft giving it extra expansion.
                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

What are you trying to target? Length, girth or both?

What I have noticed, at least for myself, is that gains come first when your unit
                  is prepared for it. Where you can increase the intensity without getting injuries. When you do
                  your routine and do not turtle that is. My guess is that turtling is a form of injury.

I do not turtle at all these days, it just feels bigger and a bit tired. Also wait and feel
                  what it feels like. Also do more days of than on, I would say. I do 4 days on and 3 off currently.

Perhaps you should start targeting only length. In fact I am planning to do it myself. Only
                  stretches for a week or two. Targeting girth is a more advanced routine, like Uli's for example.
                  I have gained mor in girth than I have in length, because I have done a lot of ballooning and
                  clamping.

Also not to forget is kegels, this is not fun at all to do but they are very important.
                  During the jelk or clamp you can easily push blood up the shaft giving it extra expansion.

Take more rest than 2 days a week. HIgher the intensity a little bit and do shorter sessions.

Like, warmup.

1. Stretch(very light with intesity) 10 min
                  2. Jelk 25-30 min slow strokes 8 sec.
                  3. Very light clamping 10 minuts
                  4. Kegels, morning and night (Tips. suck your thumb and push up against
                  your teeth to target pc muscle)

Remember, you can gain only with basic jelks also.
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Ok so I took over a week off from pe, and nothing really changed except I noticed that I turtled maybe a little less.. So does that mean I was stretching too much during pe? I dont see how bc a couple guys said 50 seconds per stretch isnt enough to make gains, so im a lil confused. What should I do?!

Comment

I would start a lightweight routine and go for the less-is-better thingy:
                      10 warm-up
                      basic stretches(clockwise directions each hold 30 kegels)
                      10 min Jelqs (4-5 sec stroke at 45%-50% erect)
                      15-20 min Edging (NO EJACULATION !)
                      10 min warm-down

and I suggest reading this thread, its really important: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/2313-focus-your-pe-gain-tgc-theory-explained.html

Good luck.
                      Start(Feb/19)
                      FL: 2,95
                      FG: 4,29
                      BPEL: 5,51
                      MSEG: 5,11
                      Current(July/30)
                      FL: 3,50
                      FG: 4,52
                      BPEL: 6,02
                      MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Originally posted by DodgeCTDpower View Post
                        Ok so I took over a week off from pe, and nothing really changed except I noticed that I turtled maybe a little less.. So does that mean I was stretching too much during pe? I dont see how bc a couple guys said 50 seconds per stretch isnt enough to make gains, so im a lil confused. What should I do?!
                        I don't think you were stretching too much, probably too hard.
                        Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
                        Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

So maybe I should try one day on and one day off? And stretch the same amount of time but a little less resistence? I want to start seeing gains already

Comment

Originally posted by DodgeCTDpower View Post
                            So maybe I should try one day on and one day off? And stretch the same amount of time but a little less resistence? I want to start seeing gains already
                            How long have you been doing PE ?
                            Start(Feb/19)
                            FL: 2,95
                            FG: 4,29
                            BPEL: 5,51
                            MSEG: 5,11
                            Current(July/30)
                            FL: 3,50
                            FG: 4,52
                            BPEL: 6,02
                            MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Well basically since october or so ive been doing pe. No gains yet. Im just sondering what I should do for a routine.. Im just below average and I hate it. Suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X