prince albert and pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prince albert and pe

So my girlfriend is pressuring me to get a prince albert piercing, I'm open to it but just wondering how it would effect my pe exercises.
    Does anyone have experience with this? How long will it take to be healed enough to restart pe exercises? Would I have to change my routine or technique at all? Thanks

Wow I would never have my piece pierced under duress! Verdict of No Contest!!

I presume you must be kinda into the idea, but need pushing to do it? Well anyway I'd guess it shouldn't be too much of a problem as the PA piercing is on the edge of the penis, fairly removed from the 'action' of most PE. Just my speculation. Otherwise the usual advice - start cautious, listen to your penis.
    Start:
    BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
    3 Month Measurements:
    BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
    Short Term Goals:
    BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
    **********Gunning For Girth! **********
    Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Comment

Wow! Don't be silly, don't do that. It's just awkward.
      8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

Comment

Just do excercises where the head is not in the action. Jelqs are not recommended, but normally all types of stretching should go. Tunica tugs go too, O-bends and squeezes probably, just be carefull where you place your (overhand) grip at the top, so you don't cause too much pressure in the head. You should be fine.

Cheers,

Johnny B
        Visit my log!

Comment

well, they do take a good bit to heal totally. from what i hear, its about 1 week of painful erections, 1 month of no sex (maybe some gentle oral), and about 6 months til its healed completely. after that you could probably do most of your exercises again. things like uli's or clamping i can see probably causing problems before its fully healed, as might hanging. another consideration is the size of your jewelry when you're doing things like edging.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

The only thing I'd say to you 240dk is: whatever you decide, do it for you, and you only! If you want to do it, fine, but if it's just to please your girlfriend, that's definitely a bad idea...
            For the rest, I think that RockstarParkingDude is right.
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Why on earth would you fall into the pressure? :S I would think you would have to make that judgement by yourself after you have had the piercing, so I guess it would be better do do PE a couple of years, and then retire with the prince albert.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I have a fernum piercing, I do have to take mine out while PEing.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                  Why on earth would you fall into the pressure? :S I would think you would have to make that judgement by yourself after you have had the piercing, so I guess it would be better do do PE a couple of years, and then retire with the prince albert.

-UYN-
                  I think this is the best idea to wait for a while, get the gains then go for the bling haha

Comment

What is a prince albert piercing?
                    AP90 member.

Comment

Hello, I've lurked here forever and have been doing PE for almost a decade, I also have a Prince Albert so I may be able to give you some information that may, hopefully positively, impact the rest of your life.
                      Just a small bit of my backround, I got my PrinceA after a spinal injury that left me with ED and the inability to ejaculate. At that time there was very little in the way of options to resolve either problem, I left the doctors offices with a pump and a pat on the back and that's about it. I was also offered Muse, it offered weak erections accompanied by urethral burning as the norm so I shied away from it. I looked for solutions EVERYWHERE!!! First were the aphrodesiac type of herbs, they increased my drive but seemed to add to the frustration as I was driving a limp noodle. I litterally tried everything then known to the herbologists, in fact I was consuming the same ingredients now found in most enlargement pills years before there were such things on the market. When I found no real help through plants I began to research other avenues, one of them being a Prince Albert peircing to increase the stimulation of the nerves in the head of my unit.
                      When all was said and done and my piercing was fully healed I still had a unit that would not get erect. One thing I did at that point possess and that was a dick that had begun to become a bit of a nussience(sp). Not only would it not get hard but going to the bathroom had become a MAJOR hassle. Urine seemed to go everywhere, and it still does. The best option has become taking a seat when I have to take a wizz as even lo these 14 years later and all of the practise in that time there is no way to ensure that the urine stream will go where it is wanted or expected. Some time it will soak your leg sometimes it will spray in 3 or 4 directions at once and some times it will go exactly where you want it to go but not usually. And there are other complications. If you take out the jewelry, the second pee hole its just another sort of hassle as trying to cap the New hole while holding your dong to pee is a, usually futile, exercise that just leaves you and or the floor again covered in urine.
                      All that having been said I DO NOT reccommend a P.A. for anyone, but keep in mind that this is just one mans experience, your mileage may vary. As a side note I should pass along that virtually everyone I spoke to before that procedure gave it a big thumbs up. After having had it done myself and speaking to others about it there are now quite a number who agree with my sentiments.
                      In parting let me just say that this procedure is virtually irreversable. If allowed to fully heal it will not close up, ever, and this has been confirmed by close friend who is a piercer and has been trained by the best in the bussiness. Also, urologists have told me that the surgery to close the piercing hole is largely unsuccessful as the pressure of the out flowing urine blows through the sutures almost every time, so make sure that you are willing to live with the consequences of your decision. I hope that this post will be helpful to you in making your decision.
                      I started PE about a year after my PA and yes I am usually required to remove the jewelry.

I started out at 5.5 bpel x 4.7 eg and am now at 7.85 bpel x 5.75 eg. I just do maintenance now as the wife,who has stuck with me through it all, has requested that I don't make "it" any larger as it can be painful. Be blessed, peace.
                      puffdaddy
                      Last edited by puffdaddy; 03-18-2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Hi Man a prince albert (PA) is where your penis is pierced through your pee hole and under the bottom of your shaft.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

So after reading puffdaddy's post I think the pa is a bad idea, but I looked up that fernum piercing that powertop has and I think that one would be more my style. So powertop can u tell me how much that one hurt and how long it took to heal

Comment

I had NO pain at all to completely heal it takes about 2 months. You have to be gentle with your dick. My fernum is actually in the middle of my shaft. I have pics in my profile.

Comment

Working...
                            X