Does Male Enhancement Coach Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Male Enhancement Coach Work?

I recently just purchased the Male Enhancement Coach program with Big Al for about $102. As you all know, that is not pocket change for most people and I was just curious if it was money well spent? I am just afraid I wont gain as much as the website tells me and I want to gain almost two inches. Maybe it seems unrealistic but I am still young (19 yrs old) and hope that MeCoach will live up to what it sells itself for. I've also registered with these forums just so I can further my knowledge on the subject. I know 2 inches will either take VERY long time, or not be reached at all but I want to at least hit 1.5 inch increase at some point.

All in all, was my $102 worth it? Should I get a refund and start in these forums first?

Thanks for your help!
    mikeyc
    Last edited by mikeyc; 03-21-2011, 07:59 AM.

Mikeyc, I'm in the same boat. I purchased about 3 weeks ago. I have the same questions as you
    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Hey mikeyc......I'm not sure but I've spent roughly over $2000 on pills, dvd, and device over the past 3 1/2 years.......I think the exercise is the best and your diet......also maybe some testbooster.....good luck with your new purchase...
      Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Well if you stay faithful to the program I bet you'll be happy.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

All I can tell you is that Big Al's coaching has been a great help to me.
          We are all different and I am a hard gainer but he has helped me gain and stay motivated. He has also routinely helped me find exercises that fit within the constraints of my life, including extensive shoulder surgery.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

$102 won't get you 2 inches instantly. It takes time (probably a LONG time). Thinking in years, not days.
            AP90 member.

Comment

I would say well spent sir!
              +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
              +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I would suggest sticking with Mecoach AND doing research on your own here at the gym. It can never hurt to read up on PE and learn as much as possible so you better understand how the process of penis enlargement works. The great thing about mecoach is that Big Al helps come up with a routine suited to your own personal expectations and experience level. Sure you can learn how to do everything through searches and trial and error, but mecoach takes some of that guesswork out of it by choosing routines for you.

Also, it's quite comforting knowing that someone who knows an enormous deal about PE is able to be reached through a quick email.

Stick with Big Al and the rest of the mecoach team....you'll be happy you did.

*diesel
                Starting Stats:
                March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
                Current Stats:
                November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

I would suggest meCoach to anyone. It is my opinion that if one is saavy with program design, they can take 3 months of training with Big Al and be able to take what is learned and create their own programs from there. Well worth it, but you need to make it worth it and soak in the knowledge.
                  My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Big Al is one of the most knowledgable around when it comes to PE. That in and of itself should be enough to know you're getting the right kind of help.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks for the comments

About coaching- if someone has doubts about whether or not coaching is for them I recommend following the excellent advice given on this and other threads: do your research first! Ask lots of questions and/or so a search on this forum to see if your query's been answered. You may even want to give a beginner's routine a try before getting into a serious consultation program.

If you decide that coaching is something you'd like to try, please be aware that it's not going to necessarily be "easier". If you're not used to the discipline of training then you should learn this before anything else. What I expect from clients (if they're to be successful) is that they're willing to learn.

When you're ready to start you'll be expected to study your personalized learning material, understand what's expected of you, and be willing to stick to the routines recommended to you- as well as keeping your journals updated. I'll supply the guidance and recommendations and will do my best to make sure that you achieve your goals in a timely but safe manner.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

While I haven't read to much on it, big als program might work, but you need to be completely committed. That being said, I would suggest you read through the forums here first, maybe try a me product like Libido Max to give you a slight edge in the bedroom, and keep doing PE. Your not going to gain any size from using supplements, but exercises on this forum will steer you in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                        X