Sleeping on your cock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping on your cock.

My upward erection angle, morning wood and problem of sleeping on my belly have caused what i call flat penis, my underside is almost flattened and my CS is barely pronounced.. what can i do to maybe gain some underside girth or just fatten it up from all those years of sleeping?
    Girth and streching exercises welcome, im tryin to maybe incorporate a reverse A strech or something in my routine..
    LOG
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html

Hey man I just realized I have the same thing you have, sort of. At times my CS feels completely flat! What the fuck?

Comment

Its one of those things that you cant do much about, nobodys going to warn you in elementary school to not do these kind of things!
      Just gotta work your way around it later in life, my new focus is to plump it up (CS) and sleep on my fat ass!
      LOG

Comment

Hmm, crap.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

BtB jelqing has helped a bit with CS plumping
          LOG

Comment

Originally posted by vacuumsalesmilkman View Post
            My upward erection angle, morning wood and problem of sleeping on my belly have caused what i call flat penis, my underside is almost flattened and my CS is barely pronounced.. what can i do to maybe gain some underside girth or just fatten it up from all those years of sleeping?
            Girth and streching exercises welcome, im tryin to maybe incorporate a reverse A strech or something in my routine..
            This doesn't make much sense to me. Morning wood partially caused poor CS development? Maybe if you slept on a hardwood floor you might flatten your unit by sleeping on your stomach. Upward curve would make your CS look more pronounced by pushing it out - not in. UJ's done correctly will definitely help CS development.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I agree with rbi99 this does not make sense to me either. I have always slept on my stomach, if anything before I started doing PE I had the opposite thicker vertically then horizontally.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
              Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
              Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

.....or you were just born this way and should sleep whichever way is comfortable. but PE if you like and you can try to change it if it bothers you. Just my opinion.
                My Progress

Comment

Working...
                X