where do you find the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you find the time

So I have a routine that works great for me, I've gained a little less than half an inch in length in just two months with it, even my girlfriend noticed that I've gotten bigger. The only problem I have is trying to find the time needed to do it, takes me about an hour. I work 40 hours a week. play hockey one night a week, have a girlfriend who wants to hang always, and friends who I'm in a band with and want to play all the time. I've been squeezing in my sessions late at night b4 I go to bed and that cuts into my sleeping time. Sometimes I'm just too damn tired to do anything, even my regular body work out which I try to do everyday. Is there anyone else in this situation, and how do u do it? I'm determined to continue doing this

If you really want this, you will find time. I go to school 5 times a week, for 2-3 times a week, hangout with people, do homework, workout and go partying once in a while. During exam periods I cut down on my PE, but except from that I always find time. You just have to prioritize, and if you end up not having time for PE. Well then, it isn't as important to you as you think, which may or may not be good depending on how you look at it

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I'm in the exact same situation than you! OK not exact but similar.
      My work and family leave me very little time to practice PE (I PE stealthily as my wife wouldn't understand that I spend so much time playing with my ..., and have 2 young children who don't sleep well). The only time that I found to PE was late at night, when everybody is sleeping and it's hard to be consistent... I had to cut into my sleep time (and I've got long PE session...), which is difficult because the kids wake me up several time during the night and I end up sometimes exhausted, without enough energy to do my PE (like yesterday!). In these cases, I simply fall asleep while warming up (I warm up stealthily in my bed waiting for my wife to fall asleep) and I'm not always able to do my routine when woken up in the middle of the night... But I've got no other choice and I try to stick to it as much as I can because I know that the results are worth it...
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

First of all, kudos on the hockey

I guess it depends on what exercises you do and whether you use lube or not. I just do stretching and jelqing w/ no lube (uncut, so the lube is not essential for me) and can do them both laying back in my bed at night while watching TV for an hr or so. Ideally I'd like to do it in the shower, but I can't take that much time in there.

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
          If you really want this, you will find time... You just have to prioritize, and if you end up not having time for PE. Well then, it isn't as important to you as you think, which may or may not be good depending on how you look at it

-UYN-

True Life.

Comment

I was expecting answers like the first one. I guess ill just have to be deprived of sleep for 5 days a week, but just wondering will sleep deprivation effect my exercises at all I.E. make them not as effective or something

Comment

Originally posted by 240dk View Post
              I was expecting answers like the first one. I guess ill just have to be deprived of sleep for 5 days a week, but just wondering will sleep deprivation effect my exercises at all I.E. make them not as effective or something
              Indeed it will. This weekend I worked a lot more than I should have and felt completely fatigued. I tired doing PE at the end of the day/start of the day(depending on my work hours), which meant that I had to cut down on my sleep time. I had approximately 4.5 hours of sleep(5 hours and I am usually fine, but I like 7). After depriving myself for sleep, I noticed that my PI's were starting to suffer, and this just after a weekend. So sleep does matter. I am sure that you have found yourself having a decreased libido when you are tired or stressed.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011

Comment

Yeah i agree with UYN .. i dont think an hour less of sleep is gonna effect you in any way other than you may be a bit more tired.. also are you danish? if so pm im danish to we could talk a little. maybe i u have some questions or something.

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                  Indeed it will. This weekend I worked a lot more than I should have and felt completely fatigued. I tired doing PE at the end of the day/start of the day(depending on my work hours), which meant that I had to cut down on my sleep time. I had approximately 4.5 hours of sleep(5 hours and I am usually fine, but I like 7). After depriving myself for sleep, I noticed that my PI's were starting to suffer, and this just after a weekend. So sleep does matter. I am sure that you have found yourself having a decreased libido when you are tired or stressed.

-UYN-
                  from one weekend with bad sleep? well i guess im lucky then .. if i get 4hours im good to go, and my penis so.. more hours is just a bonus .. if i get over 8hours i get more tired than fresh

Comment

Well looking back over my career from 2004 until 2009 of steady PE. I worked 45-60 hrs per week. Trained 4 times a week for 1 hour in the gym. Practiced for 2 hours on a Wednesday and raced on a Sunday all day in motocross. Spent countless hours maintaining bikes. I also had 1 small child early in my career which developed into 2. So finding time was tough.

My answer was to get up 45 mins early every day and prepare all my clothes/ lunch etc for the following day the night before. That gave me about 1 solid hour monday through saturday to do a good routine. My ADS was always done after the kids went to bed and when the misses was watching some crappy soap operas where I had no interest and would be sitting like a goon not talking. Every night however from 8.30 pm I was hers so to speak until bed time around 11. Saturdays were also spent with the kids and the misses. Was I tired, YES. Was it hard to stay motivated YES but I stuck it out and gained what I needed to feel comfortable. My social life took a bit of a back seat and I would only go out to the bars every other week and hang with friends at a minimum to remain friends. Every now and then though I would dedicate more time to other things other than PE especially when I de conditioned every 6 months for a month at a time. That for me was enough of a break to get focussed again and get the benefits from an unconditioned penis.

Now you must be an easy gainer as it took me almost a year to get what you have already so if you want it bad enough, you will find the time brother.
                    If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
                    Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
                      Well looking back over my career from 2004 until 2009 of steady PE. I worked 45-60 hrs per week. Trained 4 times a week for 1 hour in the gym. Practiced for 2 hours on a Wednesday and raced on a Sunday all day in motocross. Spent countless hours maintaining bikes. I also had 1 small child early in my career which developed into 2. So finding time was tough.

My answer was to get up 45 mins early every day and prepare all my clothes/ lunch etc for the following day the night before. That gave me about 1 solid hour monday through saturday to do a good routine. My ADS was always done after the kids went to bed and when the misses was watching some crappy soap operas where I had no interest and would be sitting like a goon not talking. Every night however from 8.30 pm I was hers so to speak until bed time around 11. Saturdays were also spent with the kids and the misses. Was I tired, YES. Was it hard to stay motivated YES but I stuck it out and gained what I needed to feel comfortable. My social life took a bit of a back seat and I would only go out to the bars every other week and hang with friends at a minimum to remain friends. Every now and then though I would dedicate more time to other things other than PE especially when I de conditioned every 6 months for a month at a time. That for me was enough of a break to get focussed again and get the benefits from an unconditioned penis.

Now you must be an easy gainer as it took me almost a year to get what you have already so if you want it bad enough, you will find the time brother.
                      Now this I can dedication, and you truly put me to shame.

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011

Comment

Maybe your girl friend can spend time helping you with your PE - kill two birds with one stone, LOL. I do fowfers at night while I am sleeping and while sitting in my recliner watching tv.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                        X