Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decimal measurements of penis dimensions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decimal measurements of penis dimensions??

I see a few people measuring their penis dimensions using both decimal and imperial measurements in one go...
    ie., 5.18 inches. How the hell do you work out the .18??

This is not a rant or anything but the ruler is either/or...

So 4.9 inches is over 4 7/8"

I tend to measure in 1/8s

But I just wondered if people really are that mathematical to work out something like .18 of an inch or there is a digital measurer out there that I'm missing out on.
    Or have I lost the plot and am completely thick (probably - I'm not very good at maths or numbers).

OK, it's out of my system now...deep breaths...
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

It's quite simple: many people here like me live in countries where we use mainly the metric system. This means that all the measuring tools we can find are graduating in centimeters. Therefore we have to convert our centimeters to inches and, when you know that the factor of conversion is 1in=2.54cm, then you understand all the 0.18 or 0.07 , etc,,, that you can read!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

It's basic memorized stuff for me. I've had to learn these for work with various things i've done.

I start with 1/4" if you need to break it down, it only breaks down in halves.

.25 is 1/4"... Break that into 2 pieces it is 1/8... break 1/8" into decimal. So 0.25 divided by 2 is 0.125. Break 1/8" into 2 pieces and you get 1/16 or .0625.

so say someone says "hey I'm 5.18" they saying I'm 5.125+0.0625 inces So. They're 5-3/16th. Just a hair under 5.25
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 03-23-2011, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
        It's quite simple: many people here like me live in countries where we use mainly the metric system. This means that all the measuring tools we can find are graduating in centimeters. Therefore we have to convert our centimeters to inches and, when you know that the factor of conversion is 1in=2.54cm, then you understand all the 0.18 or 0.07 , etc,,, that you can read!
        I agree, but I am shokced that someone form the UK didn't just assume this because you too use the metric system. Or at least you should be.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I think some people want to measure to their fullest possible, but they do not want to cheat themselves by rounding up. That's why they measure down to the 1/100th of an inch. It is also pretty impressive.
          AP90 member.

Comment

Some people take a few measurements and average them together.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
              I see a few people measuring their penis dimensions using both decimal and imperial measurements in one go...
              ie., 5.18 inches. How the hell do you work out the .18??

This is not a rant or anything but the ruler is either/or...

So 4.9 inches is over 4 7/8"

I tend to measure in 1/8s

But I just wondered if people really are that mathematical to work out something like .18 of an inch or there is a digital measurer out there that I'm missing out on.
              Or have I lost the plot and am completely thick (probably - I'm not very good at maths or numbers).

OK, it's out of my system now...deep breaths...
              People who are using the metric system, also known as the 21st century people, will simply devide the cm's by 2.54, and then write that number down so the people from the 19th century can also understand it.

Something can be 1,2064 km long, but can also be 6 soccer fields, 4 trucks, 6 cows, 3 foot, 7 inches and 3 hairs long. Why not just say 6,5432 soccer fields?

Cheers

Johnny B
              Johnny Butt
              Last edited by Johnny Butt; 03-23-2011, 03:43 PM.
              Visit my log!

Comment

FOOTBALL not Soccer!!
                6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Butt View Post
                  Why not just say 6,5432 soccer fields?

Cheers
                  Originally posted by RedForever View Post
                  FOOTBALL not Soccer!!
                  He got ya there LOL!

Comment

If you measure in 16th's of an inch, which most rulers have, it comes out that each 1/16 = 0.0625

Comment

Converting from centimeters to inches isn't such a big deal; there are several sites that do that job for you. Here is one that I like very much: www.convertking.net.

Comment

2.54 is easy enough on the calcamulator.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                          I agree, but I am shokced that someone form the UK didn't just assume this because you too use the metric system. Or at least you should be.

-UYN-
                          Not really UYN, we use a mixture of Metric & Imperial, with no real rhyme or reason as to which.

Dick is most definitely in inches - even amongst the youth. The rest of Europe is metric through & through (I believe).
                          Vulcan
                          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                          X