- 03-23-2011 #1
Is it normal to loose some erection strength while doing the Kegal's ?
While doing my jelqs and such i do the Kegal's and am fairly erect while doing the jelqs,( seems like i get a better reaction when i'm more erect ) But when i'm doing the kegal training i start to loose my erection, it doesn't bother me i do 20 or so then start doing jelqs again.
Just curious if anyone has an opinion would be great thank you
- 03-24-2011 #2
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
This is normal.
- 03-26-2011 #3
- By slim123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2011, 04:20 AM
- By bulldog28 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:03 AM
- By Bismarck1425 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:25 PM
- By lpuboy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:01 AM
- By errectaldrare in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:01 AM