Jelqing, how do YOU...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing, how do YOU...

When I jelq I either do a regular OK grip or a lamda jelq. Which ever one I do, I always grip at the base and as I move up I can see my penis expand with blood. I know for a fact blood isn't getting in or out of the penis with the grip pressure I have. Is this what you're suppose to to, I mean...is the whole goal to trap as much blood in your penis with repeated strokes? Or are you suppose to stroke once, let all the blood run out, stroke again, etc.

I'm interested in hearing in details how everyone else jelqs, lets take some pointers from each other. I have been jelqing since late November with no gains :/

I have read many "how to jelq" threads and step by steps, even seen videos. But I need to know if you let the blood build up in the penis, or let it out? And when I make my grip at the bottom, if the head of my penis sort of "jumps" from blood being rushed into it, is my grip pressure too hard?

Sorry for the longish post, I'm just getting frustrated. Responses would be much appreciated, thanks
    BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
    EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

OK have you read this one? Jelq & Jelqing - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Jelq is the bread and butter of PE, but what is the rest of your routine? No results since November I have to wonder.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Yeah I read that one :/

Basically stand in the shower for a few minutes until my penis gets plump then i lube it up and massage it until it gets about 80% erect. Jelq for 10 minutes or so and then warm down with a normal shower.

I try to PE everyday unless my dick isn't feeling it or I'm busy with school. I don't want to do stretching because I've heard of guys who have made gains with just jelqing. I actually read a thread where a guy gained from just jelqing 15mins every morning and not even warming up

My routine may not be much, but I feel it should have produced some results by now, no?
      hollywod8691
      Last edited by hollywod8691; 03-24-2011, 12:05 AM.
      BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
      EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Well in your case I'm thinking not, I'm a fan of stretching as it does help loosen the ligaments and add to the growth potential. Since you sound like a shower kind of guy look this workout over. Waylanders Shower Routine.
        After a few months of PE you do need to step up your workout. Think about doing https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html for ninety days and if you don't gain after that then you can bitch about not gaining. By the way I'm a big fan of days off as it give the penis a chance to heal and grow, so to speak.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Unless you clamped at your base, blood is going to get out and fresh stuff in. The only thing that is key here is the expansion you are getting as you jelq. Exercises like a uli and horse squeeze traps all the blood and keeps it there for the length of the squeeze, but jelqing doesn't do that.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

By the way I'm a big fan of days off as it give the penis a chance to heal and grow, so to speak.
            YES! Very important to give your penis adequate rest since that is when it does the growing.

Your comment which said that no blood is getting in or out of your penis while jelqing has me thinking you may be applying TOO much pressure. I had my best jeqling results while using a relatively light grip paired with perfect form and longer strokes. I think that if you do a two on one off routine and loosen up that grip a little bit, you'll be fine.

Post back here or PM me if you have any questions, bro.

*diesel
            Starting Stats:
            March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
            Current Stats:
            November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

alright thanks guys, good stuff. I'll start trying some of these things, I'm done getting frustrated because i'm in it for the long run anyway.
              BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
              EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Working...
              X