Thread: Twist to fix the twist?
- 03-24-2011 #1
So I have a very slight twist counter clockwise. I started doing bundled stretches two days ago and I'm wondering if doing them just clockwise instead of both counter clockwise and clockwise would help.
What do you guys think? Anyone have any experience with this?
- 03-29-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
I have a similar twist...about 30 degrees counter-clockwise, coupled with a 15 degree left bend. I would be interested in finding this out.
- 03-29-2011 #3
I suggested this to someone a week ago and it seems to make sense that it would help over time. Do the bundled stretch and exaggerate it the other way to correct the twist. But I can't say I have any proof or backing.
Best of luck
- 03-30-2011 #4
Starting (january 05, 2011):
BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
- By dsmall in forum Success ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2011, 10:38 AM
- By tomatoblue in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2010, 10:07 AM
- By tra7ler in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:09 AM
- By isambard in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:05 AM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:45 AM