Wow this is frustrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this is frustrating

Basically, I've been doing PE for almost a year now and even after doing everything everyone has suggested, I've failed to make ANY gains whatsoever. And it's disappointing and a real let-down, because I know PE works, and even a slight increase in length/girth, even like 1/8 of an inch, would of been good enough for me. It's sort of killed my confidence a bit because I had such high hopes. I'm not going to give up because really, I have nothing to lose. It might have something to do with my workouts. Currently, I'm doing 5 workouts a week, with 2 days rest. I'm looking to make gains in length AND girth, and am asking you for help in designing a new routine. Please, something that will take no more than about 45 minutes or so, preferably something around 30 minutes. I understand there are some people that do it a lot longer, but I really don't have the time, plus I'm not looking for a quick fix. I'm willing to put in the work and do what I need to do. I've done JP's routine-didn't work for me. Anything that you know will work? I'm desperate at this point so please help me out

I would do 2days-1day off or 3days-1day off, and go for:

10-15 min warm-up
    10 min Stretches (clockwise with 30 kegels each hold)
    10 min Wet-Jelqs (5-6 sec stroke at 65% erect)
    10 min Edging
    6-7 min warm-down

But hell no I wouldn't stop PE, I'm sorry you didn't made any progress maybe you done something wrong, I really don't know... try and change the exercises, try less better or something and see what fits you but don't stop PE !
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

if you are doing the workouts right and seeing no gains, possibly your body doesnt have the essential parts it needs to build new tissue. a healthy diet is essential for gains. of particular importance is getting enough proteins and nutrients like omega 3's, and keeping a healthy male hormone balance. without those things in place before the workouts, you're just pulling your dick.
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

Tell us about ALL the routines you've done, schedules, supplements, consistency etc.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

My workouts usually eat up a good 90 minutes. Maybe even 2 hours if it's a good day. If you don't have time for manual PE, have you considered ADS (I believe this stands for "all day stretcher")?

There's a silicon sleeve that you can unroll over your shaft, and hang a light (5 oz) weight from one end, and you can wear it all day. From what I've read (I've never actually tried it) it's mainly used by hangers, to prevent turtling, but might be something you could use.

Can anyone with experience with ADS chime in?

Might want to check out extenders too, but I heard they're uncomfortable to walk around in.
          Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
          Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
          Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Qarzan makes a good point - you may just be one of those guys that needs mechanical assistance. You've been steady for a year now so I would think you are certainly well conditioned for it. Have you considered adding an extender or pumping?
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Definitely change your routine since it's not working for you. Think this positively, you are damn well conditioned for advanced PE (1 year in PE already). Maybe it's time to try some more hardcore exercises, of course it depends on your PI.

Also, try take longer breaks. Maybe give it 2 month off and then start all over again ?
              AP90 member.

Comment

Thanks everyone I'm not going to be quitting PE. I just took a break of a bit more than a month not just because people have been telling me to, but because I was seriously contemplating whether or not to give up or continue. My diet is fine, I'm very picky and make sure I get all my nutrients + suplements. @irheretogrow, have you tried that routine? Have you made any gains? My original routine was JP's beginners routine, followed by me just doing warp up + jelqing (15-20 minutes) and then cool down. I then did this:

I warm up with a wet washcloth. I do helicopter spins for 30 sec. I grab my penis and pull it infront of me and do 30 fast keigels. Rest. Then I pull it out again but this time hold for 30 sec. Rest. I grab my penis right under the head and pull it straight down with both hands, at the same time squeezing my hands between my thighs, do this dor 30 sec. I then do something I think is V stretches, where with the "V" between my middle and fourth finger, I grab my penis at the base and move up to just under my head. My penis is pointing upwards while I do this. I do it 30 times, then rest. Then, with the V again, I grab my penis right under the head and pull straight up for 30 sec. Then, I squeeze my penis at the base, keeping the blood in, holding for 30 sec. Next, I do the same thhing, but push all the blood into my head and hold for 30 sec. Rest. And then repeat the whole thing again. The whole thing is down with my penis between 40-70% erect. After that, I do 200 jelqs (100 with each hand), when my penis is 50-75% erect. After that, I get my penis to 80-100% erect and squeeze the base, keeping blood in. Do for 30 sec, rest and repeat 2 more times. Then cool down.

And finally, the one I have done most recently was warm up, Uli (10 seconds, rest 5 secs and repeat 10 times), stretching straight out (5 seconds in all directions, rest 5 secs and repeat 10 times), jelqing for 15-20 minutes and then cool down. After all that, nothing changed. My final goal is about a 1.5 inch increase in length and 1.5 inch increase in girth. I don't care if it takes another year or two, I am going to put the work in, I just need to see SOME gains and after a year I thought I would. So yeah, I'd like someone to suggest a routine for me with proven results, something that takes about 30 minutes to do (not including warm up and cool down). Thanks for the support guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsChris View Post
                  Basically, I've been doing PE for almost a year now and even after doing everything everyone has suggested, I've failed to make ANY gains whatsoever. And it's disappointing and a real let-down, because I know PE works, and even a slight increase in length/girth, even like 1/8 of an inch, would of been good enough for me. It's sort of killed my confidence a bit because I had such high hopes. I'm not going to give up because really, I have nothing to lose. It might have something to do with my workouts. Currently, I'm doing 5 workouts a week, with 2 days rest. I'm looking to make gains in length AND girth, and am asking you for help in designing a new routine. Please, something that will take no more than about 45 minutes or so, preferably something around 30 minutes. I understand there are some people that do it a lot longer, but I really don't have the time, plus I'm not looking for a quick fix. I'm willing to put in the work and do what I need to do. I've done JP's routine-didn't work for me. Anything that you know will work? I'm desperate at this point so please help me out

How do you know pe works? You said you haven't made any gains in almost a year?

Comment

Anyone wanna tell curly if PE works or not?

Comment

Anyone wanna tell curly if PE works or not?
                      Originally posted by curly View Post
                      How do you know pe works? You said you haven't made any gains in almost a year?
                      There are literally thousands of threads here with hundreds of success stories. You be the judge, Curly.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

You might wanna think about adding something like Hanging or an Extender. Extender is safer, but hanging (which I have now done for 3 weeks) IS SO INTENSE, and I REALLY and starting to think that Hanging is the one true way to inevitably make serious, very serious gains.

Just so so intense.

Just be careful, and read our hanging articles here if you DO decide to begin Penis Hanging .

Comment

Does it cost money to do hanging because I'm extremely unfamiliar with it. I appreciate all the posts and everything, but I'd really like it if someone could post an easy-to-follow plan for me to start that has caused them to gain in length and girth. I don't want to be creating my own routine because of the failure I've had with that and I would be a lot more motivated if someone could post one (about 30 minutes) with proven results. Thanks again guys!

Comment

Thanks everyone I'm not going to be quitting PE. I just took a break of a bit more than a month not just because people have been telling me to, but because I was seriously contemplating whether or not to give up or continue. My diet is fine, I'm very picky and make sure I get all my nutrients + suplements. @irheretogrow, have you tried that routine? Have you made any gains? My original routine was JP's beginners routine, followed by me just doing warp up + jelqing (15-20 minutes) and then cool down. I then did this:

I warm up with a wet washcloth. I do helicopter spins for 30 sec. I grab my penis and pull it infront of me and do 30 fast keigels. Rest. Then I pull it out again but this time hold for 30 sec. Rest. I grab my penis right under the head and pull it straight down with both hands, at the same time squeezing my hands between my thighs, do this dor 30 sec. I then do something I think is V stretches, where with the "V" between my middle and fourth finger, I grab my penis at the base and move up to just under my head. My penis is pointing upwards while I do this. I do it 30 times, then rest. Then, with the V again, I grab my penis right under the head and pull straight up for 30 sec. Then, I squeeze my penis at the base, keeping the blood in, holding for 30 sec. Next, I do the same thhing, but push all the blood into my head and hold for 30 sec. Rest. And then repeat the whole thing again. The whole thing is down with my penis between 40-70% erect. After that, I do 200 jelqs (100 with each hand), when my penis is 50-75% erect. After that, I get my penis to 80-100% erect and squeeze the base, keeping blood in. Do for 30 sec, rest and repeat 2 more times. Then cool down.

And finally, the one I have done most recently was warm up, Uli (10 seconds, rest 5 secs and repeat 10 times), stretching straight out (5 seconds in all directions, rest 5 secs and repeat 10 times), jelqing for 15-20 minutes and then cool down. After all that, nothing changed. My final goal is about a 1.5 inch increase in length and 1.5 inch increase in girth. I don't care if it takes another year or two, I am going to put the work in, I just need to see SOME gains and after a year I thought I would. So yeah, I'd like someone to suggest a routine for me with proven results, something that takes about 30 minutes to do (not including warm up and cool down). Thanks for the support guys.
                            I've seen improvements in my size and besides its lightweight and going for the less-is-better I doubt it wont do any results, and I wouldn't suggest anything If I knew it wouldn't work
                            Start(Feb/19)
                            FL: 2,95
                            FG: 4,29
                            BPEL: 5,51
                            MSEG: 5,11
                            Current(July/30)
                            FL: 3,50
                            FG: 4,52
                            BPEL: 6,02
                            MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Originally posted by irheretogrow View Post
                              I would do 2days-1day off or 3days-1day off, and go for:

10-15 min warm-up
                              10 min Stretches (clockwise with 30 kegels each hold)
                              10 min Wet-Jelqs (5-6 sec stroke at 65% erect)
                              10 min Edging
                              6-7 min warm-down

But hell no I wouldn't stop PE, I'm sorry you didn't made any progress maybe you done something wrong, I really don't know... try and change the exercises, try less better or something and see what fits you but don't stop PE !
                              Seems simple enough and I trust you when you say you've seen improvements. Just out of curiosity though, why aren't you doing any exercises? I still think it is a good routine, but don't you think it might be better with at least one length and one girth exercise added in? If so, which exercise do you think is the best for length and which for girth? And would you do exercises before or after jelqing?

Comment

Working...
                              X