Not having a plump dick post workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not having a plump dick post workout

I read most everyone saying after a workout their dick is plump and hangs a little lower for a period of time. I haven't really noticed this in a while, is that a problem? Thanks guys.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Amiok, it could just be that your unit is a bit fatigued. I`ve gone to a 5 on, 2 off schedule and have noticed that on the 4th and 5th days I`m not as plump when at rest. It takes a bit longer to work up a jelqable erection on those days as well.

I was concerned at first, but realized that as long as no negative PIs are present it`s fine to continue. The same goes for turtling; if you`re not becoming turtled and have no negative PIs, I`d continue with your routine while keeping a keen eye on those PIs. It`s all about knowing one`s body and limitations, I think. I hope this helps.
    Beginning Stats (1/31/11): NBPEL - 5.5 x 5.0 EG - Boring!! :rolleyes:
    Current Stats (5/5/11): NBPEL - 6.25 x 5.125 EG - And who said PE doesn't work? ;)
    Goal (by 9/1/2011): 7 NBPEL - THEN it'll be a party!

Comment

I get it right after a workout. It tends to go away, then I edge. Stays for a little after that. Eventually goes back to normal.
      After a good workout I wake up with a really nice looking flaccid (I do my routine around 2-4am depending). Almost every time actually.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Sometimes mine isn't as plump as usual after a PE session either, and wasn't too sure if this was a good or bad thing. Thanks for providing your thoughts Gemini and NP

Comment

Don't really have any negative pis right now, thank goodness. In fact I still get some pretty damn strong morning wood, which I believe is a positive pi.

Comment

Did you gain even without the plump post-workout penis? That's the ultimate question. If it doesn't turtle and you don't have any negative PI and you are gaining, I wouldn't change anything.
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
              Did you gain even without the plump post-workout penis? That's the ultimate question. If it doesn't turtle and you don't have any negative PI and you are gaining, I wouldn't change anything.
              I have made no gains so far.

Comment

What is your routine then? If you don't gain and don't have ANY negative PI, it might be that you're not doing enough or that the exercises that you're doing don't suit you and it's time to change your routine (maybe try Big Al jelq free routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ight=jelq+free ). Your penis should be more than conditioned now so it might be time to consider another technique too (hanging?).
                normalguy
                Last edited by normalguy; 03-30-2011, 05:36 AM.
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

What is your routine then? If you don't gain and don't have ANY negative PI, it might be that you're not doing enough or that the exercises that you're doing don't suit you and it's time to change your routine (maybe try Big Al jelq free routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ight=jelq+free ). Your penis should be more than conditioned now so it might be time to consider another technique too (hanging?).
                  Well, as of 2 weeks ago I was doing this:

10 minutes of stretching in each direction
                  200 dry jelqs
                  3 60 second ulis
                  5 minutes of edging or so

Then the past two weeks I've been doing supra slammers. Today I got up to 10. Also did 100 btb jelqs.

Comment

Although this is outside the topic of this thread, I think 5min edging is a waste of time.

To get benefits from edging, most people believe you need at least 20-30min of edging otherwise it's just a quick masturbation w/o O.
                    AP90 member.

Comment

Well, that seems a lot to me but you're more than 5 months in and you don't have negative PI. You have different options from here:
                      _ try to do a deconditioning break for 10 to 15 days, and then go back to your routine (may I suggest that you reduce the time of ulis, and what is your schedule by the way?)
                      _ change completely your routine for Big Al's one
                      _ retrograde to a more simple routine and see whether you were on the border to overtraining...
                      Which one should you choose? That's a difficult question. I'd go for the second one, and if you still don't gain, try a deconditioning break!

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                        Although this is outside the topic of this thread, I think 5min edging is a waste of time.

To get benefits from edging, most people believe you need at least 20-30min of edging otherwise it's just a quick masturbation w/o O.
                        OK, thanks

Comment

Well, that seems a lot to me but you're more than 5 months in and you don't have negative PI. You have different options from here:
                          _ try to do a deconditioning break for 10 to 15 days, and then go back to your routine (may I suggest that you reduce the time of ulis, and what is your schedule by the way?)
                          _ change completely your routine for Big Al's one
                          _ retrograde to a more simple routine and see whether you were on the border to overtraining...
                          Which one should you choose? That's a difficult question. I'd go for the second one, and if you still don't gain, try a deconditioning break!
                          Well, I thought I had a negative pi a few weeks ago, a little loss of size, so I took like a week/week and a half off. Then I tried to ease myself back in slowly, then I changed to the supra slammers.

So, you think the supra slammers are too much for me?

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                            I read most everyone saying after a workout their dick is plump and hangs a little lower for a period of time. I haven't really noticed this in a while, is that a problem? Thanks guys.
                            If you REALLY do intense jelqing (work up to it) then you will have the "plump" effect. Never lasts very long for me though.

Now PUMPING on the other hand, WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!! Half a day with a snake in my pants!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When you lose your ablity to plump, sometimes you can re-plump it by doing bed fowfers for 30 minutes. If it fails to plump at all this indicated you need a break from PE for a few days.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X