Clamping - Gains in length instead of girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping - Gains in length instead of girth

I am a bit confused. During the last three months, I have been doing girth exercises as clamping and even tried to wear cock rings during some days. Obviously, I am trying to gain in girth but in practise, it has been the other way around but for a very small girth gain!

Here is my results since 1st of January until today:
    NBPEL: From 5,91" to 6,18" (15,0 cm to 15,7 cm)
    BPEL: From 6,69" to 6,97" (17,0 cm to 17,7 cm)
    MSEG: From 5,04" to 5,12" (12,8 cm to 13,0 cm)

I have not done any stretches at all. Any comments?
    Last edited by SwedGuy; 03-30-2011, 12:55 PM. Reason: mixed up NBPEL and BPEL

Girth gains are really harder to come by. At first especially.
    Gaining almost .1" in girth in three months isn't terrible, and the length gains do come with girth exercises. The opposite is true as well.

Honestly, the more I learn about PE the less I know. I apply it to myself and go nuts when it doesn't respond how I expect.
    I went for girth only a while back. Went from around 5.4-5.5", but gained .25" in length at the same time. Crazy shit.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I agree with everything that NP97 said. Tell us more about your girth routine. How much do your clamp and how long are your sets? Also your NBPEL and BPEL is the other way around(17,7cm is 6.97").

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Yes mixed up BPEL and NPEL. Fixed that now.

My routine is 10-15 minutes warm up with rice sock. Then 3 x 10 minutes sets of clamping (one clamp at the base) with about 10 minutes in between. I have experimented with cooling down using an ice pad and also by applying a cock ring after the last clamp session to make my unit heal in a larger state.

I am happy about my length gains while I am not sure I need them (just bottom out my wife). Girth gains though...would love to give my wife a 6":er .

Comment

Hey man those aren't bad gains at all. Think about if you threw in 10 minutes of stretching per day in conjunction with the work you are doing now. You could wind up gaining ~1.0 x 0.5 in a year, which is phenomenal. I say keep it up and stretch a bit.

Your length gains could be due to improved EQ? Though I'm not sure if clamping is responsible for that. I hope your wife enjoys the new tool! Did you tell her about your PE?

Comment

I am exactly the opposite. Last summer I did low erection level jelqs trying to get length. I mean we're talking 20-30% erection and I got almost nothing in length, maybe a tenth of an inch, but I got over a quarter inch in girth. I just recently started an extender journey to increase length and I haven't officially measured yet but it seems that I have more flaccid girth, no real change in length. I like to think there's a method to the madness but sometimes I question it :P
            Starting (Current)
            BPFSL 6.5" (7)
            BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
            GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Darklocust View Post
              I am exactly the opposite. Last summer I did low erection level jelqs trying to get length. I mean we're talking 20-30% erection and I got almost nothing in length, maybe a tenth of an inch, but I got over a quarter inch in girth. I just recently started an extender journey to increase length and I haven't officially measured yet but it seems that I have more flaccid girth, no real change in length. I like to think there's a method to the madness but sometimes I question it :P
              This supports the "You gains what you are prone to" theory, so if you gain girth easier, you will always gain a bit of girth while doing some exercises, and vice versa for guys that gain length the easiest.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Let me tell you girth gains are frustrating and for me they come when i least expect it. I went from 4.75-5 in 6 months. Some due to better erection quality im sure. Then it stagnated for a bit. I changed my routine and suddenly saw 5.1. Then nothing for almost 2 months. Then i looked into clamping but talked to Big al about a girth routine. Before i started the routine i was 5.2 and where that ekstra 0.1 came from i have no idea. But it brought out a smile on my face.
                Starting Size 2010:
                BPL: 6"
                EG: 4.75"

Current size 2015:
                BPL: 7.3"
                EG: 5"

Comment

Working...
                X