Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Static Stretch vs Spring Loading (Rebound effect?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Stretch vs Spring Loading (Rebound effect?)

Hi everyone,
    staticstretcher.com is a small company that sells ADS, extenders apparently run by fellow PEers from what I could by searching for them here and elsewhere
    Anyways, this isn't primarily about their devices. Experiences with them seem scarce though, so if anyone has one, feel free to add.

My question is that on their "How it works" page, they claim that static stretching is superior to spring loaded extensions (at the same time, they offer springs themselves too, but what do I know).

Spring-loaded designs allow the penis to retract. During a stretching procedure, any retraction allows the tissues to go through a “rebound cycle”. This is a recovery process which occurs any time tissues are placed under tension and then released.
    It’s very easy to defeat the springs as the body moves through different positions throughout the day. Every time the spring-loading is defeated the tissues go through a rebound cycle.
    Rebound is an undesirable effect and cancels a portion of the effect of tension. Rebounding must be minimized during stretching, otherwise the time-under-tension can become futile. Spring-loaded designs make it virtually impossible to minimize rebound unless the user remains still during wear and guarantees the tension remains constant.
    I'll follow up researching this more by googling in the next couple of days and looking into the studies on joint healing or whatever that they claim would be easy to find, but for now I'm kinda hoping that there's someone knowledgeable here who has his own point of view.
    Why do all the other companies include springs?

Thanks for reading and best wishes,
    Kyle
    My condensed progress log
    (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

LOL, I read this too. I don't now if everything that thye are saying is true, but I was just at the point of buying an VacExtender of autoextender.com until I saw the static stretcher. On the forums of ************* alot of guys recommend the Static Stretcher above the VacExtender while on other sites alot of guys don't recommend the Static Stretcher at all. The funny thing is most of those posts are from the year of 2007-2008. So if those claims where true back then, it doesn't mean that they are still true today, because alot of those sites have improved and changed their devices.

I read it too and it makes sence, but I don't know if it's true to be honest.

Comment

Working...
    X