day off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day off

Got the day off, no one home. My penis is going to hate me by the end of this day lol.
    current: bpel 7.6 +.6
    mseg 6 + .25
    goal: to tap that from my side of the bed + while watching the game.

Why is your penis going to hate you?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

If you're implying masturbation.....You should turn your masturbation into a long edging session so that you're at least working on your stamina/control at the same time.

*diesel
      Starting Stats:
      March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
      Current Stats:
      November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

How about doing some yard work and maybe not over working the guy. He may do more than hate you if you abuse him!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          How about doing some yard work and maybe not over working the guy. He may do more than hate you if you abuse him!
          LOL ! agree.
          Start(Feb/19)
          FL: 2,95
          FG: 4,29
          BPEL: 5,51
          MSEG: 5,11
          Current(July/30)
          FL: 3,50
          FG: 4,52
          BPEL: 6,02
          MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
            If you're implying masturbation.....You should turn your masturbation into a long edging session so that you're at least working on your stamina/control at the same time.

*diesel
            I am implying a long PE session, I am well conditioned and am going to use a routine big al described a while back, requires 6-8 hrs.
            There is no need for masturbation in this house, i am one of the unfortunate, and have a nympho for a wife. So trust me i have developed plenty of stamina over the years. Right now I'm trying to just gain size so i can maybe make this bitch a little sore and get her off me for a min.
            mseg 6 + .25

Comment

Originally posted by the don View Post
              I am implying a long PE session, I am well conditioned and am going to use a routine big al described a while back, requires 6-8 hrs.
              There is no need for masturbation in this house, i am one of the unfortunate, and have a nympho for a wife. So trust me i have developed plenty of stamina over the years. Right now I'm trying to just gain size so i can maybe make this bitch a little sore and get her off me for a min.
              Nympho huh? You lucky fuckin' dog!! LMAO!

I can't quite classify my gf like that since we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. But when we are together, it's a fuck fest!

If I may ask, how long you two been married? Can't recall if you mentioned it in another post ...
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

What a coincidence, I'm doing something similar to big Al's shock routine today aswell! I'm detailing it in my log as I go along.
                Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                  What a coincidence, I'm doing something similar to big Al's shock routine today aswell! I'm detailing it in my log as I go along.
                  yes thank you, couldn't remember what it was called.
                  mseg 6 + .25

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                    Nympho huh? You lucky fuckin' dog!! LMAO!

I can't quite classify my gf like that since we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. But when we are together, it's a fuck fest!

If I may ask, how long you two been married? Can't recall if you mentioned it in another post ...

We have been together now for 12 years. I thought i was lucky at the beginning of it for sure, now its like a chore at times. Don't get me wrong i love my wife and love pleasing her, but at times i wish i had a buddy built like you i could call up and say tag your it.
                    mseg 6 + .25

Comment

We have been together now for 12 years. I thought i was lucky at the beginning of it for sure, now its like a chore at times. Don't get me wrong i love my wife and love pleasing her, but at times i wish i had a buddy built like you i could call up and say tag your it.
                      LOL! I'll play tag!!

And you are STILL lucky - chore or not. Heaven forbid the day that switch turns off and she wants nothing to do with sex! I told my gf if the day ever comes and that happens to her, I'm suing her ass! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                        LOL! I'll play tag!!

And you are STILL lucky - chore or not. Heaven forbid the day that switch turns off and she wants nothing to do with sex! I told my gf if the day ever comes and that happens to her, I'm suing her ass! LOL!!
                        haha damages rite lol.
                        mseg 6 + .25

Comment

haha damages rite lol.
                          damn strait! hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X