Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Bed Fowfers not increase....

Hey,

I've read quite a few trusted folks note that while fowfers will increase flaccid hang and length (and perhaps even base girth), they do not increase erection length. Why is this? Aren't they similar to stretching in a way or even extending for a period? And those activities increase erection length.

Thanks for the help

The way i see it is that it doesn't provide any "extra" stretches.

It just makes your penis less elastic so it doesn't lessen much in the flaccid state.

Well, that's my theory anyway.
    AP90 member.

Comment

There's not really a definitive answer, guys just give the texbook answer that they only give flaccid gains because their 'inventor' fow claimed he only got flaccid gains from them.

But because DLD claimed LAS' (which are essentially the same as fowfers) DO increase EL, then that's the textbook answer for most guys in that respect.

I suspect much like everything else in PE it is personal and some guys can gain in EL from fowfers...
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Well, fowfers seem to give me a very nice flaccid stretch.
        As do LAS's.
        LAS's seem to pull on the ligs a bit better than fowfers.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Fowfers stretch your ligs as opposed to the tunica

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
            Fowfers stretch your ligs as opposed to the tunica
            Are you suggesting lig stretching doesn't increase erect length?
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I have read many posts about how people gained both flaccid and erect from JAI's and forwfers.

JAI streches is a very light form of streching same as fowfers, so in perspektive - why not.!

- Kingpole has written a lot about it.

- I am not sure, but I think the name of the guy who has heavy gained from fowfers is Jayhawk.

Comment

The one thing that I can say for certain that fowfers has done is kept my flaccid hang in a longer, 'plumper' state for a longer period of time throughout the day. I believe that since the tissues in my cock are in this increasedexpansion, bloodflow is high and receptive more quickly to my enlargement routine, be it stretching or pumping. That's the role I see fowfers playing for me in my routine.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thanks for the great info, guys

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                    Are you suggesting lig stretching doesn't increase erect length?
                    Not at all, but my guess is that stretched ligs help greatly with flaccid hang.

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
                      Not at all, but my guess is that stretched ligs help greatly with flaccid hang.
                      Ahh, I see well yes by all accounts it's ligs that are mainly responsible for flaccid gains.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X