Thread: Reverse Kegel question
- 04-02-2011 #1
What should I "feel" if I have done a set of RKs correctly?
I usually do 25-30 5 second reps of RKs (focus on front where lower abdomen tightens with pelvic floors) and don't feel too much afterwards. Is this what I should experience? A slight relaxation/relief?
The RK feels more to me like a pelvic muscle stretch than an actual workout. Is this correct?
- 04-03-2011 #2
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
You appear to be doing it right. Do you also feel it in the taint area between the balls and arsehole?
- 04-03-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- 04-03-2011 #4
Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Thanks guys!
- By scissorCock in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:15 PM
- By Dano in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:22 AM
- By Hanma in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:01 AM
- By Resist in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2010, 05:20 AM
- By jekyllnhyde360 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2010, 03:38 PM