Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thick

routine need 1cm thick

************* has a Spanish speaking section, perhaps you would be better off there.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      ************* has a Spanish speaking section, perhaps you would be better off there.
      How skeptic of you xD
      Start(Feb/19)
      FL: 2,95
      FG: 4,29
      BPEL: 5,51
      MSEG: 5,11
      Current(July/30)
      FL: 3,50
      FG: 4,52
      BPEL: 6,02
      MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Well it is tough to give advice when there is a language barrier. I know he meant to say "I would like to gain 1 cm in girth, could somebody design a routine for me." There are plenty of problems with this. Even if I could design one and convey it to him, it isn't conscionable to suggest PE to somebody who probably has not read the various and extensive warnings associated with exercising your penis.

Comment

I'm sorry 1or for not having echo a good presentation, but the language because i believe we can fix,i echo exercises in Cananbis lugar, but being in this forum registered any routine that i can help because it well coming is,it's my way of seeing if it is not an apology.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Well it is tough to give advice when there is a language barrier. I know he meant to say "I would like to gain 1 cm in girth, could somebody design a routine for me." There are plenty of problems with this. Even if I could design one and convey it to him, it isn't conscionable to suggest PE to somebody who probably has not read the various and extensive warnings associated with exercising your penis.
              Before you want to tell someone to go to another site, you may want to give them some sound advice first. If you don't have any, simply refrain from posting.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                Before you want to tell someone to go to another site, you may want to give them some sound advice first. If you don't have any, simply refrain from posting.
                That was my advice, and it is probably the best anyone has given him yet. Or did you miss that in your haste to "defend" this website?

Comment

Hey Pe, no one is defending the site. You know we just want everyone being nice that's all. Nobodies perfect so let's just forget the whole thing. Besides it's time for the country music awards if you're into that stuff. Personally it makes me puke.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

That was my advice, and it is probably the best anyone has given him yet. Or did you miss that in your haste to "defend" this website?
                    1) Watch the tone
                    2) That wasn't what I would call "advice"
                    3) This site needs no defenders - it stands on its own
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I couldn't understand one phrase he said, i couldn't have given him advice because well upon finishing reading what he wrote i said (What the hell?) haha, definitely post on the spanish site until your english gets better. You could say: i want to gain two inches, what do i do. When you really meant im two inches what do or do, or vice versa. big obstacle. i dont even think hes spanish, i think its from somewhere else. sounds like.......Oh no......he sounds like megatron........OMG........ call optimus prime!!!!!!!!!
                      dmcollin
                      Last edited by dmcollin; 04-03-2011, 07:23 PM.
                      Starting-Jan 2011- BPEL=7.5"x6"
                      Feb 2011- BPEL=7.9"x6"
                      Mar 2011- Bpel =8.0"x6"
                      NBPEL=7.25"x6"
                      flaccid length-4.6"

Long Term Goal BPEL=10"x6.75"

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                        1) Watch the tone
                        2) That wasn't what I would call "advice"
                        3) This site needs no defenders - it stands on its own
                        1) Ok, mother.
                        2) That doesn't concern me.
                        3) Practice what you preach then.

Hey Cusp, actually I'll be watching the finale of "chopped" All-Stars on the food network. Only problem is it keeps making me hungry...

Comment

Working...
                        X