8X6 for the Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8X6 for the Summer

Okay. This is it. I am ready to lay out my summer PE plan.

Since December '10 I've been experimenting with PE. I've been on and off a bit and having some difficulties balancing it with university work. But this time its different (and personal).

Starting tomorrow evening I will be following my brand new 8x6 routine until the beginning of September '11.

Here it is:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    Workout Days (No more than 5 a week)
    10-15 minutes warmup with cloth (this is essential)
    3 sets of stretches (left right up down straight) held for 30 kegels (15 in/15 reverse, 5 seconds long)
    3 X 50 jelqs
    3 X 30 vjelqs

Off Days (every other workout, or every 2 workouts depending on PIs)
    Light Stretches to eliminate hard flaccid and get blood flowing throughout the day
    Edging/Ballooning sessions (attempting DO and, eventually, MMO)
    10 reps of "The Squeeze" (10 second holds) at night

Every Day
    Foreskin/shaft skin stretching (hey, I know the tunica may not play a huge part... but I don't want it to hold me back)
    Kegels/Reverse Kegels throughout the day whenever pelvic floor seems "off"
    Routine checking for PIs
    __________________________________________________ ________________

Overall, I am looking at this routine as a whole package deal for a sex life enhancement. Not just length/girth. I want to have a 100% healthy penis.

I don't see much point in flaccid stats, but here are my most recent erect stats.

BPEL: 7 1/8
    NBEL: 6.5
    MEG: 5.5
    BEG: 6.0

I am basically looking at a little less than an inch increase in length and a half inch increase in girth to meet my stats goal for September '11.

Anyone think I can make it in just over 4 months? It'll take dedication... How about some motivation?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Hey man, that looks like a pretty good routine to me. Its good that your goal is to have a healthy penis too - sometimes that gets lost along the way. Anyway, I'm not sure you'll gain 1.0 x 0.5 in just four months, that generally takes a year or so at least.

Well, good luck, and even if you gain "only" half that you'd still be sporting 7.5 x 5.75 which is nothing to scoff at.

Comment

Haha, yeah. I don't completely expect to make my goal by the end of the summer. But I'd rather aim high and have something to really work for than underestimate what I can achieve in gains and not give a full effort!

If I don't make it all the way to 8 x 6 I will still totally be happy with 7.5 haha. Doesn't mean I'll stop though
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

Working...
      X