Thread: Flaccid Bends??
- 04-04-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
I was reading through the "Exercises" section of this website for some Girth Exercises
I've been doing PE for about 3 months now and I haven't had ANY girth gains. I've had really great steady length gains but I'm mostly interested in girth at this point so I was looking for a good exercise to use
I'm currently doing JP's 90 day workout but wanted to throw in some Flaccid Bends in there for possible girth gains, but not sure if this would be "too much"?
Anyone tried the flaccid bends and had good girth gains?
- 04-04-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Go ahead and add them in.
They seem to help with girth, to what degree, I don't know. Never done them only.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By Farva in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-07-2016, 05:37 AM
- By Mr. Sneakypants in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 11-15-2013, 02:45 PM
- By Iceman2540 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:57 AM
- By soon2bhuge in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:00 AM
- By barenut in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2009, 02:29 PM