Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willing to sacrifice my worthless pecker to explore the effects of surgery for PEGym.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willing to sacrifice my worthless pecker to explore the effects of surgery for PEGym.

Can PEGym please set up a fund for me to get $10,000 so I can have lengthening surgery?

I'll provide before and after pictures, measure the angle, describe the whole experience, stay on the site to answer questions for life.

My only goal in life is to get $10,000 for lengthening surgery. Surgery is the only hope I have of ever getting a functional pecker.

Will the government pay for it if I say I have a micropenis?

I feel so hopeless.

You are just a bucket o' chuckles, ridiculed. Best of luck, but I don't think the government is just going to take your word on the micropenis thing, and it probably wouldn't do you any good if they did. You set up that fund and get up to $5000 and I'll see what I can scrounge up.

Comment

If you just say you have micropenis, no government or agency would pay for it. If you have an actual condition and are in need of help, possibly. It seems though you should be putting that $10,000 towards counseling rather then penis surgery.

Comment

First of all, I'm fairly certain nobody is gonna donate any money to you.
        Maybe you should try PE extercises rather than just bitch and moan on every thread, every post. Jesus... It's fucking sad and annoying.

Or do you just want a larger penis without the effort?
        Do you even have a super small one? Even close to micropenis? I doubt it.
        Besides, every girl I know has told me size doesn't mean SHIT to them.

NOW stop being so damn negative and either get PEing or get some damn help.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          Do you even have a super small one? Even close to micropenis? I doubt it.
          His reported length is 5.1" so yeah, quite normal. Of course he could be lying, but with how much he seems to get off on this idea that he has a small penis, I doubt it.

Comment

Hrm, I read a post where he said between 6" and 5.5" inches and 5" in girth.
            What's wrong with that?

Comment

It was 5.1 when I had awful EQ and couldn't get hard.

It's about 5.5 inches when standing up.

It's only 6" when I sit down and measure.

Comment

Originally posted by ridiculed View Post

You should be ashamed of yourself, dude. You're average and have some balls to complain...

Comment

i'll give you money to stop bitching about an average sized dick! really, what age are you? if your even old enough to be here, you have the mentality of a teenager.

seriously man. for the sake of your own embarrassment just stop these kind of posts. and yes, youve been told not to embarrass yourself from a man who named himself after a breakfast cerial called ready brek.

Comment

Well, 5.5" would put you pretty squarely in the normal category, and 6" would be a bit above the average. Either way, don't think anyone is going to buy the micropenis thing.

Comment

I know there are a lot of guys on here who would kill for your size.
                      PE'ing on and off for a few years.
                      Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
                      8 x 5.5

Comment

Seriously you are being such a whiner you aren't even that small and you want penis surgery when you know you can grow through PE'ing. I'd have some sympathy for you if you didn't know about this site but you should be banned for being so bleh.
                        Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                        BPEL: Approx. 6
                        EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                        BPEL: 7
                        EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                        EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by ridiculed View Post

With that knowledge in mind, I'm willing to give you money for your surgery, but under one condition. The surgery is to remove your penis so you actually have a valid reason to bitch, moan, and complain about the size of your penis, or lack of even having a penis.

Counseling is in major order for you, or a big smack on the head and a reality check.

Comment

Dude, I hope you notice that 99% of the posts are the exact same. They convey the same basic message over and over in different ways.
                            I hope that gets through to you.

Comment

I'm not moaning. I just need to have penile lengthening surgery. Someone needs to explore the effects of surgery for this site. There aren't even any pre-surgery/post-surgery erect pictures anywhere on the Internet. What if the surgery is really successful? I could be helping out a lot of people that just can't gain any other way.

I've tried every method of manual PE without success.

Comment

Working...
                              X