Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Month

Hi everyone,

Just registered and have been doing PE for about a month and a couple weeks. I gained about a quarter of an inch erect starting at 6 and I'm around 6.25. However, I'm concerned with my LOT. The tugback gets less visibile as I go down but it seems there a tiny bit around 7 or 8. Does that mean I can still stretch out some of my ligs? If not should I go to the Tunica Stretch? I'm also a little concerned with turtling. My penis seems to have turtled up on me, I think I just overworked it, but I've taken yesterday off and today. Just want to know what you guys think I should do. Should I just reduce the amount of workout or rest completely until the turtling goes away? I'm afraid if I continue to rest, I will lose what I've gained.

Anything I should work on?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

The Local Guy

Do the same as you did before, it seems you are gaining, and as for turtling I say do some fowfers, stretch your penis and place it between your left ball and left thigh or right ball and thigh, and wait 15 min
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Should I take more time off and wait for turtling to go away?

Comment

Turtling may be cause from the cold weather as well or by working out at GYM, just continue with your workout since you've made gains.
        Start(Feb/19)
        FL: 2,95
        FG: 4,29
        BPEL: 5,51
        MSEG: 5,11
        Current(July/30)
        FL: 3,50
        FG: 4,52
        BPEL: 6,02
        MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Working...