Thread: Doing Supra Slammers
- 04-05-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
I'm going to be doing these a bit later today so I'd really appreciate quick answers as I'm a bit confused. I don't know whether or not I should be doing these alone or not. I know these add some length, but they're mainly girth. So here are my questions:
1) Should you do these alone or in a routine with something else?
2) I usually do erect bends in a routine for length so I'd like your opinion on those.
3) How about flaccid bends?
4) Should you dry or wet jelq for the supras? I have foreskin and I get "tears" up on my head if I don't use lube. Dry jelqs also seem to feel more like you're just pushing skin rather than blood.
- 04-05-2011 #2
Some of those are answered here:
I think the routine question is addressed on one of the later pages.
Can't help w/ 2 or 3, but logically if you get tears w/o lube, I'd use lube. It says in the main thread that doing it dry helps w/ length more so than girth, if I remember right.
Surprised you have that feeling w/ foreskin and jelqs. I have the exact opposite experience and reaction.
- 04-05-2011 #3
It's been two days now that i have been doing supra slammers, and so far, it has been very awkward for me, i'm pretty sure you read my post in the Beginners forum, i keep ejaculating just as im about to do ULI'S, it's not that i cum real quickly and have no control, in fact, it takes me a while to cum but i think i'm doing it all wrong, Supra said to switch to ULI just before your about to cum, which i find extremely difficult, either that or i really am doing it wrong, i try to hold the base of my penis just as i feel it coming up the shaft, when i think the correct way to do it is just before you feel that it is going to get up the shaft.
But i think the whole point of this, is to get your penis to have as much blood flow as possible so that you can trap it all at once, rinse and repeat.
Supra also said 10-20 times, which to him, takes about 45 minutes, i think it's too long if your going to use it with a routine, i suggest maybe doing 5-10 times WITH a routine for maximum gains, but if you already have a routine, cut that in half maybe to be able to implement the supras onto it. But you have to also look at your PI's so you know that your not overdoing it.
As for lubing up, i tried doing it dry, but that's only because i wasn't doing my regular routine with it, now i'm going to implement it with my routine so i'm most likely to lube up.
- 04-06-2011 #4
Be careful guys, supra slammers aren't a beginner exercise as it involves ulis and erect jelqing. I'd stay away from it until you are fully conditioned. It is also true for erect bends, which aren't length exercises but girth exercises.
Flaccid bends are intermediate exercises for girth and can be started when you're 6 weeks in.
For the technical part, if you combine supra slammers with a PE routine, do less reps than what is recommended in the thread about them and closely watch your PIs in any cases. Lube is important as dry exercises are more aggressive for the skin.
- By Chuck6877 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 281Last Post: 12-08-2014, 12:19 AM
- By Chuck6877 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2011, 01:06 AM
- By mechanicJT in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:30 AM
- By EQKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:54 AM
- By Mc Dong in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:08 PM