- 04-06-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
They Do Say Less is More. But For Some Reason When I workout, I feel like i should add on a another excersize to kick up the intensityy.
When I Lift Weights for about a week, the next week or the next time I work that same muscle, I kick up the weight/intensity. Thats how I get my results and it boosts my workout morale. My first workout PE was amazing, My dick was sore (in a good way) and it felt like i was on my way. When i do JP's excersize ( i believe im on DAY 17 now). I do feel it but its just not like before. I have read the Sucess Stories about the people with amazing gains in a good amount of time too. Those individuals also kicked up the intensity. I feel like i should even though i keep hearing less is more. ( they say no pain no gain right??) Feedbacc plz
- 04-06-2011 #2
It's okay to increase the intensity of your exercise over time, but if you're not even a month in, there really is no cause for that now. Increasing intensity is all well and good until you get an injury and lose the gains you get because you can't PE while you heal.
- 04-06-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
In PE, pain = no gain. I'd keep weight room mentality away from PE, unless it's only the mentality of eating healthy and sticking to a routine. It's far easier to damage your penis by going overboard with PE then it is to damage your body by going overboard with weight lifting. Different types of muscle and tissue and they're being worked in completely different ways. Increasing intensity in PE isn't like you'd do in the gym.
- By C.Phantasy in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 90Last Post: 07-26-2016, 06:26 PM
- By blink2000 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 40Last Post: 03-17-2016, 12:04 PM
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:48 PM
- By liquidwar in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:52 PM
- By Dickenstein in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:46 AM