Overhand grip in Squeezes and Powerjelqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhand grip in Squeezes and Powerjelqs

I know the standard instructions to do Squeezes and Powerjelqs advice to use a standard OK grip but I feel it is more useful an overhand grip at the base in order to push the grip itself more inside the body... what do you think? Am I wrong?
    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
    G
    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Overhand or underhand, it doesn't matter. Whichever one is giving YOU the best results, that's the one you use.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
      Overhand or underhand, it doesn't matter. Whichever one is giving YOU the best results, that's the one you use.
      it's too early to see any gains here is why I'm asking to you more experienced penisbuilders... what about your experience with the above mentioned exercises?
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      G

Comment

How long have you been doing the exercises? Of course you'll get very temporary gains that last about an hour or so, but noticeable gains can take weeks.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

As long as you don't feel pain or intensity and have a redish head after the jelq workout its fine imo, keep up the good work.
          Start(Feb/19)
          FL: 2,95
          FG: 4,29
          BPEL: 5,51
          MSEG: 5,11
          Current(July/30)
          FL: 3,50
          FG: 4,52
          BPEL: 6,02
          MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
            How long have you been doing the exercises? Of course you'll get very temporary gains that last about an hour or so, but noticeable gains can take weeks.
            I have been doing it since a week ago but you pointed out another good matter... I never experience temporary gains during and after my workout regardless its intensity...isn't it a strange sign?? btw I had gains
            G

Comment

Working...
            X