Does BTC really work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does BTC really work?

I don't see many guys saying they practice "between the cheeks" stretching. I'm wondering if it works and where it fits in the priority of exercises. I work at my computer most of the day (in my home office) and I could be doing them all the time if they have any real benefit. When doing a BTC stretch, there seems to be a good tug on the suspensory ligament but that's about it. Worth doing? Give me your advice. If you use the exercise, have you gotten benefits? Thanks.

I've just started using it. I think the main purpose of this one is longer and bigger flaccid and also it prevents your unit from turtling.
    PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

I tuck him there at night when I go to sleep. Figure it can't hurt. Every little bit of stretch has to help! My flaccid length is much more impressive now- my partner, who knows nothing of my efforts, has noticed.

Comment

I personally find bed fowfers fairly ineffective when compared to BTC or Lazy Ass Stretches. Yes the ligs get stretched resulting in a perfectly hanging flaccid, but I am also convinced that the extra time you can take doing these also pulls out some of the inner penis, giving you a longer flaccid hang. It doesn't correlate into erect gains because when erect this is part of where your extra length comes from. It does more, including adding to base girth due to the strain the base is put under when bent under your butt. Is it an effective exercise - hell yes it is.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          I personally find bed fowfers fairly ineffective when compared to BTC or Lazy Ass Stretches. Yes the ligs get stretched resulting in a perfectly hanging flaccid, but I am also convinced that the extra time you can take doing these also pulls out some of the inner penis, giving you a longer flaccid hang. It doesn't correlate into erect gains because when erect this is part of where your extra length comes from. It does more, including adding to base girth due to the strain the base is put under when bent under your butt. Is it an effective exercise - hell yes it is.
          You sold me, RBI. I'm going to try to get consistent in practicing it. I like it because its passive and allows you to multi-task. Moreover, I can only do a real PE session when the MRS. is out of the house which is way too infrequent to suit me. Have you got any recommendations about how long it's OK to keep sitting on it? How often should I take a break? OK to do it for a while every day or should I have days off (likely to be the case no matter what)?

Comment

Ahh so there are some people refer to LAS' as BTC? For me BTC is just another direction of basic stretch, like SD, SU etc.

Haven't been able to get LAS' to work for me for a while but yeah, it's great when they do.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I do them as well and I figure if you feel the pull its working
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

New Here

OK am Pretty New
                I just wanna know when i do get results are they permanent or do i have to keep doing the exercise
                and also where do i start from as in directions
                thanks

Comment

I would start off at maybe 10 minutes or so the first time. I often go for an hour or a little more now. A variation on this is to do them bundled. I would hold off on those though. In a short time you could be up to say 30 minutes. When I finish my jelqing sessions and my unit is still pumped from that, I will do a LAS for 30 minutes or so. You will see some puffiness on your glans when you finish, but that will go away by itself in a half hour or so. I do these and they go away much sooner:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...han-helis.html .

For how to do these: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rfect-las.html .
                  Last edited by rbi99; 04-25-2011, 04:43 PM.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Blink was always a big advocate of BTC when hanging.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

BTC is my favourite angle to stretch at.

Comment

Best angle, can really feel the pull.
                        current: bpel 7.6 +.6
                        mseg 6 + .25
                        goal: to tap that from my side of the bed + while watching the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X