Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think my limiting factor: the thick piece of cartilage on the top side of the shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think my limiting factor: the thick piece of cartilage on the top side of the shaft

idk what it's called but what feels like a pretty thick piece of cartilage or a ligament on the top side of the shaft that runs from the base to the tip, i can tell that is my limiting factor because in like any direction i stretch, that is the only thing really being stretched hard.

i am doing jp's 90 day routine but is there anything i can add to help stretch that primarily? also, is jelqing worth it with this limiting factor or would my time be best used with other exercises?
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16

Is there a way to determine what your limiting factor is? It's late here and I'm too lazy to do a search haha. I know the tunica is a common limiting factor for some guys but as far as figuring out what it is, that seems pretty important for everyone to do if it's really possible to determine it to a reasonable degree.
    Starting (Current)
    BPFSL 6.5" (7)
    BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
    GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

You're not talking about the dorsal vein, are you?

Comment

I think he may be talking about the "cord" that most members report feeling, myself included. I'm pretty sure its his Tunica.

Comment

yeah i have a feeling it's the tunica. it isnt a vein, its definitely more of a cord feeling, goes down the center of your penis but you can feel it on the top of your shaft i guess. i feel that baby pretty much the only thing being stretched when i do my stretches.

Comment

same story over here.

Comment

I have noticed the same thing. When I stretch I can feel a "cord" type of thing on top of my penis harden and being tensioned. If I follow it to my body I think it connects to ligaments.

The location of the "cord" matches to the dorsal vein in this pic:

http://www.andrologyaustralia.org/im...D_Image-01.jpg

Comment

yeah, i think its the dorsal vein? what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
                  yeah, i think its the dorsal vein? what does that mean?
                  The Dorsal vein is the main vein (blood vessel) that runs along the top of the shaft. Carries blood back from the penis to the heart.

Comment

does this make sense that it is my limiting factor? is it bad if thats it? good?

Comment

I highly doubt it's your limiting factor. Just happens to be a point you can feel stretching. Definitely don't overdo it though, you don't want to damage the Dorsal vein. Having started less than two months ago, you shouldn't be worried about your limiting factors or trying to find out what they are. Do a beginner conditioning routine, get yourself conditioned, and then figure out what you need to work on by changing up the workout once you've been properly conditioned to PE.

Comment

im doing jp's routine so we are chillin, but i was just curious. i stretch pretty hard but i think im gonna start going easier based on what ive found out today, how do i know if ive damaged it just in case? it doesnt hurt, isnt swelled or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
                          im doing jp's routine so we are chillin, but i was just curious. i stretch pretty hard but i think im gonna start going easier based on what ive found out today, how do i know if ive damaged it just in case? it doesnt hurt, isnt swelled or anything
                          When you start having some pretty insane internal bleeding in your penis.

Comment

and how will i know if i have that

Comment

Bruising and lots of pain.

Comment

Working...