pre-cum question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-cum question

hi guys, I have heen doing pe for around 5 months now and I have noticed that I can produde clear pre-cum when I have sex and masturbate by squeezing my pc muscles. now at first I thought I had premature ejaculation problems but my sexual stamina has actually increased so I know its not pe problems, not saying that this new "skill" is a bad thing, my girlfriend said it tastes nice:P so anyway I was wondering if anyone knows the causes ?? thanks
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Its a good thing man, its supposed to be your bodies natural lube..
    7.5"NBP (+.25")
    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
    5.75"EG (+.5")
    6" Base Girth (+..75")
    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

Pre-cum is natural lubricant secreted inside your body. I suspect that you are not really making more than you used to, it is just that it is getting squeezed out more readily now that you have stronger pc muscles. Alternatively, you might actually be making more -- perhaps due to improved circulation and overall sexual health and fitness. Or a combination of both. Anyway, pre-cum is a good thing (as your girlfriend has already told you) so don't worry about it!

Comment

Actualyl, I here ya man. I know exactly what your saying. I can kegel and make it too.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X