- 04-11-2011 #11
If you're talking about the jelqs, you should be doing more than that in total if you're following JP's routine, and for the OK jelqs both hands = 1 rep and fro the V jelqs it's 3 strokes to a rep. Improved EQ is a good sign, but not having improved EQ isn't necessarily a bad sign, you just want to be weary if you have a decrease.
- 04-11-2011 #12
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
ye thanks man, i've been doing over 150 reps then went back to 100 ( where i started ) im going to add strokes again as i did when i started till i hit 200 or 250
- 04-11-2011 #13
From my experience, I gained .25" in length & girth & my EQ went from 7-9. During the 2nd month of JP's routine my EQ dropped because I been slacking on my kegels, so I started a kegel routine & near the end of the 3rd month, my EQ was @ 9 again. So, from my standpoint, kegels are very important because I think our penis is like our self esteem, change happens from within. Hope this helpsCURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
GOAL: 7" x 6"
If you believe it, you can achieve it......
- By Dugger in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2010, 07:03 PM
- By Pack#10 in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:50 AM
- By Loftus in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:49 AM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:17 PM
- By dave8899 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:11 PM