Going back to jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to jelqing?

The famous jelq exercise is often touted as a good beginner's exercise for newbies and I'm pretty sure I can attribute a good half inch in both length and girth to jelqing when I first started my journey to a larger penis. I've been PE'ing for about a year and a half, and after my jelqing days have tried just about everything there is in an attempt to 'one-up' the intensity of jelqing. But my gains have in fact slowed. So I am basically wondering if it is possible to return to jelqing or do you guys think I have conditioned my penis to expect more intense routines and thus will not respond favorably to jelqing? Most of the success stories seem to involve guys who started on jelqing and kept with it for an extended period of time (1+ yrs). So do you think I can return to the jelq and possibly expect gains? I'm mainly looking for length.

Thanks!

This whole 'PE thing', with it's myriad of exercises, regimens, techniques and theories is often bewildering as hell, ain't it?

I'm only nine weeks in, so take what I say with a grain of salt...

Suffice it say, someone who's been at this for 1-1/2 years has probably tried just about everything... and that could be the problem right there. Since joining this site in late January, I've read hundreds, possibly thousands of posts trying to discern exactly what works and what doesn't. I think I've discovered that one can make great gains by beginning with the basics (stretching, jelqing) and simply sticking with them while upping the intensity at regular intervals and adding in something new every now & then. Too many people on here try to reinvent the wheel, only to fall short (pun intended, I guess) and end up posting a thread asking why they haven't gained.

While the experts may disagree, I'd recommend going back to jelqing. It might also be wise to take a decon break if you haven't already. What sucks is that with PE, it typically takes weeks or months to know if a new routine or exersise is helping... putting us right back at square one, huh? While I'm far from being there, my thought on hitting a plateau is that I'll no longer have the feeling of my unit being worked; you know, that dull ache you get when training your skeletal muscles? What I intend to do is to always find a way to have that 'worked' feeling. Whatever course you choose, I say be consistent and let the chips fall where they may.

It's your call, chief, and I hope you get back to gaining soon.
    Beginning Stats (1/31/11): NBPEL - 5.5 x 5.0 EG - Boring!! :rolleyes:
    Current Stats (5/5/11): NBPEL - 6.25 x 5.125 EG - And who said PE doesn't work? ;)
    Goal (by 9/1/2011): 7 NBPEL - THEN it'll be a party!

Comment

I love the jelq and see no harm is starting it up again or even adding it to your current workout. If length is your main focus think bout doing your jelqs at a lower erection level and don't spit a complete warm-up.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Hey Jetsetter. I JUST actually went through this same situation and decided to ditch all of the other exercises and go back to the basics (jelqing). I had a completely gainless stretch which lasted months....a few weeks back into a jelqing routine, my plateau was broken and I began to gain again. I increase the intensity/duration of my routine every two workouts which prevents my penis from becoming unresponsive. I think that the jelqs may be just what you need to start gaining again.

*diesel
        Starting Stats:
        March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
        Current Stats:
        November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Working...
        X