Very Long-Term PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Long-Term PE

Hey, does anyone have any examples of people who have been doing PE exercises for an extremely long time? Like 10/20/30+ years?

Just wondering if there could be any negative effects we don't see yet, or if PE keeps your unit extremely healthy as long as you do it.

I think a few members on here have been doing PE almost ten years and have only seen amazingly positive results!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

In an interview bib said he still did PE to maintain his gains, but not still trying to gain. He started in 1998. That also led me to seriously question claims of permanent girth gains... but that's another topic.

Comment

I think Big Al has been at it for 10 years. JP and G4 for a long time too.
        I'm not quite at 2 years yet.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I will post on this thread after 10 years and tell you about my awesome gains (^_^)
          Start(Feb/19)
          FL: 2,95
          FG: 4,29
          BPEL: 5,51
          MSEG: 5,11
          Current(July/30)
          FL: 3,50
          FG: 4,52
          BPEL: 6,02
          MSEG: 5,35

Comment

I'v been at it since 1977, pumping mostly, but then I invented something I call the "tube" and now I'm hanging (Bib 25lbs). I am trying to break the 7" flaccid barrier and I'm flirting with 7.75X5.75" erect. In my tube I'm 7.5X5.75" flaccid and 8.5X6+" erect. My penis is in great health, I have erections for hours during the night, have regular sex and masturbate like a maniac. For me, PE has been a lifelong quest and I am hooked on the stares I get in the shower room and at a nude beach. Just be careful, push yourself a little bit and keep at it, and PE will pay you dividends the rest of you life.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondback View Post
              I'v been at it since 1977, pumping mostly, but then I invented something I call the "tube" and now I'm hanging (Bib 25lbs). I am trying to break the 7" flaccid barrier and I'm flirting with 7.75X5.75" erect. In my tube I'm 7.5X5.75" flaccid and 8.5X6+" erect. My penis is in great health, I have erections for hours during the night, have regular sex and masturbate like a maniac. For me, PE has been a lifelong quest and I am hooked on the stares I get in the shower room and at a nude beach. Just be careful, push yourself a little bit and keep at it, and PE will pay you dividends the rest of you life.

Damn, thanks, that's impressive haha and good to hear! I'll be sticking with this for a while too then. Just out of curiosity do you know your starting stats?

Comment

No, I don't know my starting stats, I only remember in high school and in the service I was smaller than most guys and I have turned that around. Now only an occaisional guy equals me and seldom does anyone exceed me at Blacks Beach or the YMCA shower room.
                diamondback
                Last edited by diamondback; 04-12-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

In terms of members active over here at PEgym, yeah diamondback's winning on that front I think.
                  Big Al's been at it 12-13 years. Jackxxx has over a decade's experience, not sure exactly though.
                  Going411 got into it in late 2003, similar time to jonpop I THINK.

There are several members still active at thunder's and MoS with 10+ years experience.
                  Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I am glad to hear your positive feed back diandback. I have to ask if trolling with that man monster at the nude beach has landed you any trophy catches, I know its a neanderthal question but Im just a man. I am on the ten year plan for sure. No offense intended to any woman members with my question!
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have had one offer from a husband to screw his wife, both were setting near me on their beach towels. The husband came over and asked if I would get it hard so his wife could see, then he came over and said his wife was interested and would I go home with them.

One woman called me over to talk with her, said she liked my size, that she'd never had uncircumcised before and would I go home with her.

Other than that many invitations for pictures and many, many overtures from gay guys.

What I enjoy most though is the looks I get from women, and most of all that 1 in 100 women who spread their legs as I walk by intentionally trying to get me hard, it works.
                      diamondback
                      Last edited by diamondback; 04-12-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

fair play diamond, that must sit you proud after years of work

Comment

Great feedback, Diamondback. It's your confidence and the pleasure you take in your high functioning, healthy dick with which I identify.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondback View Post
                            I have had one offer from a husband to screw his wife, both were setting near me on their beach towels. The husband came over and asked if I would get it hard so his wife could see, then he came over and said his wife was interested and would I go home with them.

One woman called me over to talk with her, said she liked my size, that she'd never had uncircumcised before and would I go home with her.

Other than that many invitations for pictures and many, many overtures from gay guys.

What I enjoy most though is the looks I get from women, and most of all that 1 in 100 women who spread their legs as I walk by intentionally trying to get me hard, it works.
                            thats pretty friggn cool man.
                            current: bpel 7.6 +.6
                            mseg 6 + .25
                            goal: to tap that from my side of the bed + while watching the game.

Comment

bump. i think this is a good thread. anyone else on here with a good number of years behind them? if so tell us your story!

Comment

Working...
                              X