- 04-12-2011 #1
Now I remember reading about specifics to the question I am about to ask quite awhile ago but wanted to see If any new information has come about.
So, Lately I have had the urge to concentrate on the glans specifically for gains. Not just for overall volume increase either, but also for a longer looking type of head. I always thought a longer snake-like head was much more appealing and was hoping if anyone knew of any specific exercises that might have this desired result.
- 04-12-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- NEW YORK
Hey jimi......their is a glan pump and if u want just the exercise, u canjelq slowly then once your close to the head(GLAN) hold it for like 5 to 10 seconds.......
- 04-13-2011 #3
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Oh ... just around ...
Additionally, there are other manual exercises that can help increase glans size. Personally, I take the approach that braidz suggested and I'll hold the jelq stroke a bit longer while squeezing the base (sort of a modified Uli) before starting my next stroke. I believe that technique, in combination with my regular pumping, has helped increase the size of my glans. I'm aiming for a more defined corona - it's sorta getting "Darth Vader-ish" now, but I want it to be defined even more.
- 04-13-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- NEW YORK
Thanks gettingtherok.........I only heard about the pump but never tried it.....does it really do the job and if so how long????? Also is the results permanent???
- 04-13-2011 #5
ULIs, mini-jelqs (concentrating on the forward portion of the penis), and even modified weight hanging can be used to target glans enlargement.Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- 04-13-2011 #6
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
Anyone actually tried Ulis and seen results from them??9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL
Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL
- 04-13-2011 #7
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Oh ... just around ...
- 04-13-2011 #8
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- NEW YORK
You are absolutly right gettinthereok......the glan is very important and have to be treated with care like a baby........if u happen to find a good product for it I would appreciate a private message from you so I can also purchase the product.....I'm glad jimi introduce this post because the glan can make a cock look outstanding overall.............
- 07-31-2012 #9
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
4" initial circumference of the glans is purely a guess. It is the size i was when erect before I started pumping many years ago. Pumped size would have been bigger.
10"+ is while pressure from pumping is applied. Again this is a guess since I can't easily measure when it's in the tube, but its bigger than a coke can when held up for comparison.
I realize this is an older thread and my reply is long, but I have made several tubes over the last 14 years specifically for focusing on glans enlargement.
I have gained significant glans size (4" circumference now to around 10+"). I will share what I have learned.
You should not try this because you may cause erectile dysfunction, get blisters that could lead to infection, cause scaring or ligament damage causing or worsening Peyronie's disease, and you will without a doubt get fine stretch marks on your glans. My comments are based on my own particular experience and physiology. You're on your own if you try this and take full responsibility for your actions. Remember I told you not to.
I am circumcised. Uncircumcised men may have different findings based on how readily the foreskin pumps with fluid and constricts around the base of the glans.
The most important thing to understand is that the skin on the shaft will expand and fill with lymphatic fluid much more readily than the glans will fill with blood. This is why most glans enlargement pumps attempt to isolate the glans from the shaft. And why the short ones that only pump the glans without sealing at the base are worthless.
I first tried to recreate the design of what you see for sale, two sized tubes joined together with a smaller lower section and a larger more open upper section for the glans.
- The core principles of the design are sound, constrict the shaft and allow the glans to grow freely
- The biggest problem with this design is sizing of the components and complexity of construction.
- The lower section must be the proper length and the angle where the lower and upper section meet must follow the crown of the glans.
- If the lower section is too short then too much of the shaft will be sucked in to the larger section and you will end up with a pumped up "donut" below the glans. The glans will enlarge some but the donut will make it difficult (or nearly impossible!) to remove from the tube.
- If the lower section is too long then once the lower section is packed too much pressure will be focused on the very tip of the glans resulting in blisters near the meatus. Ouch.
DESIGN ONE - PROBLEMS
Joining a smaller tube to a larger tube requires several precision cut pieces, which is expensive or time consuming to make. And if they aren't sized correctly or you stretch over time then they will not focus most of the pressure on the glans, meaning you will not enlarge the glans and have to buy/make another. Bonding plastic is a pain in the ass. Inevitably the bonded area will not be transparent and obscure your view.
DESIGN ONE - SAFETY
It is easily possible to get a donut below the glans that makes it difficult or even impossible to remove yourself from the tube. The last thing you want to do have to take a Dremel to your expensive tube with yourself still in it. I know this from personal experience. If you find yourself in this situation cut the very end of the tube off. Get as close to the end and as far away from yourself as possible. Then reach inside and squeeze yourself through the smaller opening.
My next design used a large (approximately 5 inch) outer tube with an inserted inner tube that went only around the shaft and joined to the outer tube at the base/opening.
- The outer tube came from a clear, hard plastic (can not be squeezed) water bottle/thermos
- These tubes are easy to find
- Come in clear plastic which is important so you can see what is going on
- They usually have an opening that is smaller than the overall tube diameter meaning a good seal can be made and they can join to the inner tube so skin isn't sucked around the outside of the inner tube
- They can be found in 8" to 10" lengths accommodating all but the biggest penises
- For the inner tube I used a plastic medicine tube with the bottom cut off that you get from the pharmacy
- You can get a size with an outside diameter that fits almost perfectly inside the opening of the water bottle
- If you ask nicely they'll give them to you for free
- Unfortunately the largest length they have is 5 or 6 inches which is a problem for many guys, but you can cut an extension and slide it over another piece to make extensions
- The plastic is hard and easily cracks when cutting
- Ultimately the inner tube is crafted so it just fits in to the opening of the outer tube, extends the full length of the shaft with an angled cut at the end so the end of the tube follows the crown of the glans
- The top of the bottle has plastic threads with a wide flange below them. I cut the threads off flush with the flange allowing the inner tube to fit in to the water bottle without being pulled inside.
- For extensions i cut both the top with flange and bottom off allowing the extension to fit over another piece and slide inside the tube
- While the plastic is a great material for strength the opening can be a bit painful against the skin and it doesn't seal well at all
- I use a large (biggest diameter with the thinnest material you can find) piece of rubber bicycle inner tube
- The tube is typically around 1.75" - 2.0" in diameter which won't easily fit over the water bottle opening
- Before cutting the tubing i repeatedly pump up the inner tube with a bicycle pump near 4" to 7" inches in diameter
- You want to stretch the rubber but not pop it
- After pumping the tire up, deflating it and pumping it up several more times
- I cut the tube in to a piece 4" to 6" long
- The goal is to stretch one end of the rubber over the outside of the opening of the water bottle and push the remaining end into the bottle
- If you have trouble stretching it over or it is too tight around you on the other end then place only the rubber tube in an oven heated to around 150F for 5 - 10 minutes. You don't want to melt/burn the rubber just get it hot enough to be easier to stretch. The rubber will be HOT. Slide the rubber over the handles of pliers or other handles that you can pull apart without touching the hot tube. Pull apart as far as you can without ripping the tube. Then while pulled apart run the rubber under cold water. This will set the stretch. Repeat as needed until the rubber fits properly.
- This will provide a nice air tight seal around the base of the bottle and shaft of the penis. It will also make up for the difference in diameter of the penis when it's first inserted and as it is pumped
- The length of the tube needs to be long enough to prevent your groin skin from being sucked passed the rubber (several day ouch) but not too long as to provide too much constriction on the shaft (immediate ouch that will prevent you from pumping). You want the shaft to be able to pack the inner tube.
DESIGN TWO - BENEFITS
- This design maintains the core principles of the design above, isolate the shaft, pump the glans.
- It allows the inner tube to be easily and cheaply adjusted or remade
- It does not need complex cuts that you would need to join a smaller tube to a larger tube
- If the inner tube is two pieces then because the extension is friction fit over the first piece you can preform small adjustments in length
- The straight tube helps promote even ligament stretching reducing the worsening of your Peyronie's (curvature) disease.
DESIGN TWO - PROBLEMS
- If you have an upward curved penis or one with steep angle at the shaft and glans the skin below your glans (around the fenulum) will be exposed. Eventually the skin will puff up and cause a partial donut on the bottom side.
- The glans takes a while to enlarge. There are muscles in the base of your penis that help force blood in to your penis. They also help to close off two deep veins that drain blood. Eventually the muscles will get tired and while the corpus cavernosum will remain enlarged, the corpus spongiosum and the glans will get softer, ending your session and preventing you from reaching a full stretch of the glans.
DESIGN TWO - SAFETY
- The design significantly delays the onset of the donut. Because of this frequent breaks are needed. I fully decompress and remove myself every 20 - 30 minutes and rest for 5 to 10 minutes with gentle massaging to promote normal blood flow. I never pumped longer than 2 hours.
- The appearance of donut seems to coincide with blisters when pumping is continued, especially when going over 6 psi.
- If you do get stuck in the inner tube because of a donut you have several good options that don't require destroying your tube.
- As i pull out i always blow in on the vacuum tube to force positive pressure around the glans end. This helps squeeze past the opening of the smaller tube
- If the rubber tube is well stretched then you can stretch the rubber completely over the outside of the opening of the water bottle. This will let you remove the inner tube and your penis as one piece. Then you can remove the inner tube by squeezing with your hand around the donut.
- If the rubber tube won't stretch around the water bottle or you need out quickly (blisters) you can cut the tube and remove the same way as above. At worst you'll have to remake a rubber tube.
DESIGN THREE - ELECTRICTY!
This one may be a bit extreme for some of you, but there is no way I would be where I am without it. And it feels REALLY good.
- One of the problems above is muscle fatigue. You'll end up at a point only pumping the corpus cavernosum which are easily damaged and won't stretch much at all because of the tunica albuginea. You'll want to be mindfull of when the corpus cavernosum are overly engorged. You'll set yourself up for damage. A venous leak is one of the primary causes for erectile dysfunction.
- I use a standard TENS device (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- I prefer the analog adjustable models over the digital ones. It's easier to fine tune the setting though I've found they don't last as long.
- These can be purchased cheaply on amazon.com
- In some countries they require a prescription to purchase but check online
- I had trouble finding one in 1998 but no trouble at all in 2011
- You'll want one that has a frequency range that will go down at least to 30Hz and over 200Hz. And you'll want one with at least a pulse width of 300.
- For electrodes I use a small stainless steel ball on a stiff piece of curved insulated wire inserted just inside the opening of the penis. The other end is a larger round ball inserted in the butt. I don't like ass play, but with the cylinder on there aren't many spots that you can connect to. You don't want something that isn't stretchable around the shaft which rules out rings at the base of the penis. You can try a sticky pad just behind the balls but I find it painful. The best spot is right up next to the prostate just inside the anus.
- You want a good solid connection. A partial connection with the skin will mean irritation or burns (OUCH).
- USE BATTERIES. Unless you know what you're doing and you've got the right isolated wall transformer you don't want a surge coming and getting you. With a 9v battery this won't be an issue. I go with rechargeable alkalines.
- Every TENS will be different, but the settings I use with my most recent one are 48Hz frequency, 58 (mV? dunno) intensity, 210 (uS I think) pulse width. As I go I gradually increase the pulse width up to near 300 and I may increase the intensity to 60. The intensity is really dependent on how well the electrodes make connection and on your anatomy.
- It should feel good.
Okay so why, right?
Well the biggest problem with DESIGN TWO is your muscles eventually get tired. But also more importantly those muscles also directly contribute to the volume squeezed within the glans. The more they squeeze the bigger the glans gets. Think of as right before you cum, you squeeze hard, and your glans flares. You want this for most of the time you are pumping. With pressure in the corpus spongiosum and the corpus cavernosum not completely filled the glans will grow and can continue to grow with fatigue and with minimal risk of injury.
On my analog TENS it was closer to 60Hz. Regardless you want slower pulses that you can feel individually when you start out. Muscles respond well to frequencies in this range and contract nicely. Too fast and they won't contract or they'll over contract and the corpus cavernosum will fill up too much (ouch). This is also the reason for the placement of one of the electrodes near the prostate. The muscles that you squeeze when you make the glans get bigger are right here.
The goal is to get to a point where if you contract your muscles they will contract hard and stay that way for a minute or two, but not so much that they just stay contracted. That will cause the corpus cavernosum to primarily contract. Not what we want. Over time the muscles will learn or tire and you will need to increase the pulse width to continue causing the strong contractions. If you over increase the intensity it will stop being pleasureful or overfill the CC which defeats the purpose.
DESIGN THREE - BENEFITS
This is the method I have used for years and it works great. I got fantastic gains, and it feels really, really good. At times the glans will suddenly swell and stay that way for a minute or two at a time and it feels fantastic. It could be an orgasm, though I doubt it.
DESIGN THREE - PROBLEMS
The biggest problems I had were unless you quit before it develops, you seem to always develop a donut. The inner tube just can't seal to the underside of the penis well enough to prevent this. A curved tube might help for me but the straight tube has helped to reduce my curvature. And if you get overzealous with the donut then you'll have trouble pulling out. Also occasional blisters will form on the glans. Laying on your stomach with the pump hanging down seems to be a fantastic way to cause these. So avoid that. Also doing too much pressure or going too long will cause them. The puffy donut contains a lot of lymphatic fluid which is the same clear fluid that gets pulled in to the blisters. Once the donut forms it seems easier for the fluid to build up in the glans.
I NEVER, I repeat NEVER,orgasm within the tube under pressure. Thats too much force internally too quickly for me to be comfortable with. I am seriously concerned with causing a venous leak. This is why I also never cum while clamping.
DESIGN THREE - IMPROVEMENT
The edge of the water bottle even with the rubber tube over it is still a bit uncomfortable. Also because of the wire for the penis electrode it allowed for air to get in during the first few minutes of pumping.
- Using a piece of unstretched rubber bicycle tubing I cut 10 to 15 rings ranging around 0.5 inches in length
- With the rubber sleeve off of the water bottle I stretched the rings over the opening, placing them right at the edge of the bottle opening
- I layered them on top of each other starting with longer rings and finishing with narrower ones
- The end result was a nice rounded lip about a half an inch tall around the edge of the water bottle
- I then stretched the rubber sleeve back over the newly formed lip.
- The sleeve held them in place without any tape or glue.
Since then the fit around the groin area is much better and I don't get sore as easily. The tube also forms a better air tight seal when first pumping.
DESIGN FOUR - THE TRADEOFF
Recently I read some posts about glans enlargement. Several people were using exercise bandage wraps around the shaft and I read about one guy using just the ring of a condom around the glans. Both methods were trying to retain blood in the glans while jelqing. This got me thinking.
- For this method I remove the straight inner tube from the pump
- Take two condoms (non-latex condoms last longer and allow reuse)
- I put the first condom on completely
- I take scissors and carefully cut the small nipple off the end of the condom leaving a hole that is less than half an inch in diameter
- I stretch open the newly cut hole and roll the condom down on itself to form a ring around the crown of the glans
- I layer the second condom over the first, cut it, and roll it the same way
- Rinsing off the lubricant helps in rolling the ring
DESIGN FOUR - BENEFITS
The idea here is to have the condom act as the inner tube and minimize the shaft from stretching. The ring formed by the condom under the glans mostly solves the issue of the donut. Also the constriction of the condom under the glans will slow blood from leaving the glans increasing the total gains.
OH WOW! When i first tried this I easily exceeded my maximum glans stretch to that point (8" inches or so) by far. So far that I actually got scared and stopped. It didn't hurt at all. In fact it felt great but it was SO MUCH bigger than I had been before. After getting up the nerve I was easily coke can size.
DESIGN FOUR - PROBLEMS
There are some BIG problems with this method. Its very, very easy to get blisters. The ring of the condom constricting around the glans seems to make them easier to get. Also because of the stretch it's easier for small tears to form under the blisters causing the blisters to fill with blood (OUCH). Eventually the condom will slip down and the donut will form. I've noticed that the blisters only come after the donut forms. So I stop while I'm ahead even though it feels good.
Also because the shaft is allowed to expand it will more so than it would with the hard plastic inner tube. This makes removal from the rubber sleeve difficult. I've had to cut the sleeve several times since trying this method.
I've also had the rubber sleeve slip off of the outer tube opening completely covering the shaft. Because the rubber is so tight and with the added constriction of the condoms, this is an emergency and the rubber sleeve and condoms need to be cut off immediately (OUCH). I've since started taping the rubber sleeve in place to the outer tube with a tight band of electrical tape.
I'm not too thrilled about random guys gawking at my junk but if there is serious demand I will post up some pictures.
Last edited by phibix; 07-31-2012 at 02:23 AM.
- 07-31-2012 #10
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Your glans has a 10" girth? Did I read that correctly?
- By Hairtrigger in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 09-02-2015, 01:25 PM
- By Leeds2010 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
- By Albert in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2010, 02:10 AM
- By tl24 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2008, 06:22 PM
- By tl24 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:06 PM