dam set backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam set backs

hey guys, about a week and half ago i noticed during a Pe workout a new vein about 1mm wide and a purple rupture about 2mm in diameter on it (or so i believe). Also on that same vien theres a couple of tiny sections that are slightly darker than the rest of the vein. Its on the underside of the penis so i didnt notice it, so im hoping it was only one workout i did, with it being bruised.
    so would it just take longer to heal or should i go see a doc?

Ouch if it' just a bruise then don't sweat it. Here is a link that you will find very helpful.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
    It has a very good bit about bruise and what not.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
      Ouch if it' just a bruise then don't sweat it. Here is a link that you will find very helpful.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
      It has a very good bit about bruise and what not.
      ah you put me at ease, good read cheers.

Comment

Glad to help.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

so it has been at least 3 weeks and i still got this mark on my vein, i went to see the doc and he basically said its just how my vein is. but he was also examining me in a dim room, so im not confident in him.

the larger dot first apeared then came a couple more much smaller ones about a week after i saw the first
          they are brown in colour. sorry for the bad photos only camera i had was my shitty phone, anyone with insight please help, i miss PE so much!
          Attached Files

Comment

bump, maybe i should wait another couple more weeks to see if it goes?

Comment

Hard to tell from your photos man. Camera phones as you know are not the best. In the case of ANY perceived injury, time off is the only remedy. I know its a difficult thing to do. I've had to do the same myself. In my case, when I started I didn't read/research enough and jelqed like I was trying to push a basketball through a garden hose. NOT GOOD. Had tons a spotting, bruising, and a thrombosed vein or blocked lymphatic vessel near the glans. It took a week to disappear, and any PE activities would make it re-appear immediately. I took a full 2 months off to re-educate myself and start the correct way. Not insinuating you've done anything incorrectly, as its hard to tell. Just providing insight that a break is the only way to go for any injury, regardless of your desire to continue.

J
              jinstv
              Last edited by jinstv; 04-28-2011, 01:13 AM.
              Starting = 6.75" BPEL - 5.75" MSEG (Nov. '10)
              Max = 7.25" BPEL - 6.00" MSEG (Apr. '11)
              Current = 7.00" BPEL - 7.50" BPFSL (Jan. '13)
              My Workout Log

Comment

Originally posted by jinstv View Post
                Hard to tell from your photos man. Camera phones as you know are not the best. In the case of ANY perceived injury, time off is the only remedy. I know its a difficult thing to do. I've had to do the same myself. In my case, when I started I didn't read/research enough and jelqed like I was trying to push a basketball through a garden hose. NOT GOOD. Had tons a spotting, bruising, and a thrombosed vein or blocked lymphatic vessel near the glans. It took a week to disappear, and any PE activities would make it re-appear immediately. I took a full 2 months off to re-educate myself and start the correct way. Not insinuating you've done anything incorrectly, as its hard to tell. Just providing insight that a break is the only way to go for any injury, regardless of your desire to continue.

J
                sounds like you had a fairly hard time when you started. really appriciate your input, thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                X