BPEL or NPBEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL or NPBEL?

ok.so I dont understamd why guys here prefer to use BPEL rather than NBPEL when they state how long they are? personally I think they are just fooling themselvs into thinking the are larger than they actually are. look at it realistically, if you are in bed with a woman they are going to see your penis at a NBPEL so surely this should be the measurement to focus on ? maybe im wrong but personally BPEL isnt an accurate way to measure your penis anyway. what are your thoughts?
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Bpel is more accurate, puts guys on an even playing field. So an overweight guy doesn't actually have a smaller dick than you if his BP is bigger but his nbp isn't. If you didn't know about PE that overweight guy could lose weight and suddenly be bigger than you in terms of NBP, does that seem accurate? BP doesn't change with weight or water retention etc.

She might not see your full length behind your fat pad but you can bet she'll feel it if you go deep enough.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

BPEL is the true measurement of your penis. A woman or man may only see the NBPEL, but even during sex you'll be using more than the NBPEL possibly. You could have 6"NBPEL, and in the span of 2 months take in 70000 excess calories that you don't burn, and now you only have 5"NBPEL. Your penis didn't shrink, more is just hidden now.

BPEL is the scientifically accurate way of measuring, NBPEL is not.

Comment

Man, I would love to get rid of my fat pad. But I have learned that you can be bone thin and still have one.

Comment

ahh I have never thought of that! lol but still some guys may push harder than others so I still dont believe it is accurate, but I doo see where your comming from with the whole weight issue thanks .
          new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
            ahh I have never thought of that! lol but still some guys may push harder than others so I still dont believe it is accurate, but I doo see where your comming from with the whole weight issue thanks .
            Unless you're puncturing skin and tissue with the ruler, or bending it to make it seem longer, you're not going to be pushing any past the bone.

Comment

Lol. Agreed. It's BONE.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                Unless you're puncturing skin and tissue with the ruler, or bending it to make it seem longer, you're not going to be pushing any past the bone.
                Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                Lol. Agreed. It's BONE.

PFFFHAHAHAHHHAHA I lol'd so hard

Yea, it's a bone... not much you can do to "push harder"

Comment

LOL yeah BPEL is not to make it look bigger. Is just for statistical purposes. As long as everybody press as hard as possible, we are all in the same page.

Comment

guys theres no need to be bi**hy about it I was just wondering, I thought this was supposed to be a supportive community. lol
                    new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

ok.so I dont understamd why guys here prefer to use BPEL rather than NBPEL when they state how long they are? personally I think they are just fooling themselvs into thinking the are larger than they actually are. look at it realistically, if you are in bed with a woman they are going to see your penis at a NBPEL so surely this should be the measurement to focus on ? maybe im wrong but personally BPEL isnt an accurate way to measure your penis anyway. what are your thoughts?
                      I tend to agree with this to some extent.

BPEL is a valid measurement for measuring gains and for the purpose of data collection (ie: surveys) as it excludes a variable (the fat pad measurement). On the other hand, given that you only see the NBPEL bit, I think that is the more realistic measurement to use if anyone outside the PE community wants to know the size of your cock.

It's all very well telling a girl you have an 8 inch cock, but when she takes your trousers off and tells you it looks more like 6 and a half inches, you don't want to be standing there babbling about valid and scientifically accepted data collection methodologies and how you happen to have a really thick fat pad. It's probably a bit of a passion killer.

It's a bit like horsepower figures for cars. The manufacturer will often state eg: 300BHP, when in fact, that figure is taken at the flywheel when the engine is on a dyno under absolutely optimum conditions. When it comes down to it, the figure at the wheels will be more like 250BHP.

Comment

Originally posted by T4644 View Post
                        I tend to agree with this to some extent.

BPEL is a valid measurement for measuring gains and for the purpose of data collection (ie: surveys) as it excludes a variable (the fat pad measurement). On the other hand, given that you only see the NBPEL bit, I think that is the more realistic measurement to use if anyone outside the PE community wants to know the size of your cock.

It's all very well telling a girl you have an 8 inch cock, but when she takes your trousers off and tells you it looks more like 6 and a half inches, you don't want to be standing there babbling about valid and scientifically accepted data collection methodologies and how you happen to have a really thick fat pad. It's probably a bit of a passion killer.

It's a bit like horsepower figures for cars. The manufacturer will often state eg: 300BHP, when in fact, that figure is taken at the flywheel when the engine is on a dyno under absolutely optimum conditions. When it comes down to it, the figure at the wheels will be more like 250BHP.
                        thanks dude! this is the point I was trying to make! it seems like it went over everyone elses head lol
                        new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

I just give them my NBPEL when someone asks... or say it's like a toothpick.
                          BPEL is the best way to measure, my goal is a NBPEL goal, but it includes weightloss.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                            I just give them my NBPEL when someone asks... or say it's like a toothpick.
                            BPEL is the best way to measure, my goal is a NBPEL goal, but it includes weightloss.
                            This.
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by t4644 View Post
                              it's a bit like horsepower figures for cars. The manufacturer will often state eg: 300bhp, when in fact, that figure is taken at the flywheel when the engine is on a dyno under absolutely optimum conditions. When it comes down to it, the figure at the wheels will be more like 250bhp.
                              bhp =/= whp.

:d

Comment

Working...
                              X